Kinda important A/N

So I've gotta address some things, and I've gotta ask y'all some questions...

1. Apology (again)
I unfortunately did it again... I was absent for even longer than last time, without a valid reason.

I'd like to give my sincerest apologies to the people that have been looking forward to an update, and not receiving one for so long.

It's not like there was something important that happened that took my attention away, which makes me feel like an asshole...

But, on that note I'd also like to thank you for being so patient.

2. Thank you
Thank you all so much for reading this book, I never imagined that so many people would like my content.

Thank you for the support you've given me to continue this book, and I hope you will keep supporting me in the future.

Now onto the serious stuff...

3. PT. 2?
I was wondering if any of you would be interested if I wrote a second part to the oneshots?

The second part could be a few years later, and it'll be about their life living together.

Or, it could be a few days/weeks after their first meeting and they get to know eachother.

So, PT. 2?

If yes, timeskip or first date?

And, which member first?

Let me know in the comments.

4. New book?
I'm thinking of writing a book in which the reader is famous and BTS are the fanboys... Would any of you like that?

Also, I mentioned that I was wondering if I should write a book in which BTS are yandere?

Please let me know if you'd be interested in either of those.

And that's it...

If you've come this far, thank you for your time, and I'll see you guys a next time.