Park Jimin Pt. 2

A/N: The continuations are in no particular order, I just felt like doing this one first. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) and Jimin were getting ready for their date.

(Y/N) just needed to put on her shoes and she'd be ready to go. Jimin however, was still upstairs doing God knows what.

Slipping on her heels, she called out to her boyfriend.

"Chim?"

"Yeah?"

"You done yet?"

"Almost..."

The shuffling of feet could be heard from upstairs, followed by an exasperated groan.

(Y/N) decided to check on him.

She went to their bedroom to see that the bed was loaded with all of his suits, and his dress shoes were thrown onto a pile on the floor.

But no Jimin.

What the fuck was he doing?

"Okay, I know you take a long time getting ready, but this is ridiculous." She groaned, "I mean... look at this! Those are all your shoes and all your suits that you took out of the closet."

"I'll clean it up! Promise..." Jimin's voice could be heard from the bathroom, followed by some murmering she couldn't hear.

She made her way to the bathroom to check if Jimin had locked himself up because he was panicking about the amount of jewellery he should wear again.

She tried to open the door, but it was locked.

The muffled sound of Jimin's voice talking could be heard.

"But what if she..." the rest of it was too muffled to hear, but a meow came as an answer to his question.

Jimin was talking to her cat?

"I know that..." another meow followed, "Hey! My hair looks fine."

"Will she like the..." a louder, annoyed meow replied, "are you sure?"

(Y/N) decided enough was enough and knocked on the door.

A surprised squeal from the other side of the door made her snicker, and the door was unlocked and opened by a frantic Jimin.

Her cat slipped out as soon as the door cracked open.

"Oh, you're already done..."

"As usual."

"I need your opinion, does my hair look good?"

He had slicked back his hair so much that it looked like he wanted to make it lay flat on his head, and he used so much hair gel that it seemed wet.

It was not a good look.

"Do you want me to be nice, or do you want me to tell you how it is?"

"It looks terrible, doesn't it?"

"Yeah... I'm... not a fan." She shook her head.

He sighed, looking upset.

"Can you help me?" He looked at (Y/N) with his undeniable puppy dog eyes, "please?"

She sighed, not being able to resist the cuteness, once again.

"God damn it, fine!" She huffed, "take off your jacket."

"(Y/N), what are you planning?" His cute pout morphed into a perverted smirk in about -6 seconds.