Jung Hoseok Pt. 2

"Hobi?"

Yes, baby?" His voice could be heard from the kitchen.

"Let's go out today."

Hoseok came out of the kitchen with two cups of coffee.

"Sure, where are we going?"

"Nowhere fancy, but I want to surprise you, so I'm not telling any more."

He set the cups down on the coffee table and sat down next to (Y/N), pulling her towards him.

"Sounds like fun." He smiled, she just hummed.

If only he knew...

"So, is it an activity, or are we going to sit down and eat somewhere?"

They were in the car at the moment, and Hoseok couldn't contain his excitement.

"I'm not telling you." She chuckled at his curiosity. "You'll see soon enough."

"Okay, okay, I get it. I won't ask any more questions." He leaned back in the passenger seat, until he heard what was playing on the radio.

"I love this song!"

And... he was distracted.

"Damn, this place is crowded..." (Y/N) muttered as she drove towards the parking lot.

Hoseok now knew where they were going, as there was a gigantic sign that spoiled the surprise.

"I think the car'll fit in that spot." He pointed to her right, to the one free space for what seemed to be miles.

"It'll be a bit tight on you side, but you're a skinny legend so you'll get out just fine." The car on her right was parked very close to the white line that devided the spaces, so that was going to be fun for him.

He just laughed and opened the car door carefully.

Screaming could be heard in the distance, coming from the people sitting in roller coasters and from those walking around.

The couple walked towards the amusement park hand in hand, one of the two not knowing what was in store for them.

"Why are there so many people in scary costumes?" Hoseok was beginning to feel suspicious, eyeing the dark figures, clowns and zombies walking around.

"Well, let me tell you." She rubbed her hands together, "I know you really don't like scary stuff, but I wanted to celebrate Halloween with you."

"So I took you to this amusement park because they organise these 'Fright Nights', they decorate the place, let employees in costumes scare guests, have Halloween themed foods and best of all, haunted houses everywhere!"

"I'm fine with just the food and the-" he couldn't finish his sentence because he noticed a zombie walking, or more so stumbling, up to them.

And... he screamed...

And then used her as a human shield.

"What are you doing?" She yelled, feeling him squeeze her arms tightly.

The zombie stumbled away after the successful scare, on the lookout for its next victim.

Hoseok loosened his grip on her and she turned to look at him.

"Sorry..." He mumbled, scratching his head sheepishly.

"Hero..." She grumbled.

"So according to the map, we're now outside of the scare zone?"