shot 33 .. buti pa ang balot :p

CHARMAINE’s POV

Us girls were preparing the table for dinner.. Mikhail and the other boys cooked the food..

Pagkatapos magluto ni Gray kanina.. nag-excuse muna sya para daw i-check si Lizzie chaka ayaing kumain..

“you think okay na kaya si Lizzie..?” tanong ni Trixie..

“alam mo Trix.. sa tinagal-tagal nating ini-stalk si Lizzie.. we all know how strong she is..” sagot naman ni Maureen..

“yeah.. plus the fact that.. even though she doesn’t speak much.. we all know that she can do it..” dagdag ni Shania..

“sis.. she’s not the type to easily give up..” sabi ni Fritzie..

“tama..” agreed us all..

“sabagay.. tama nga naman kayo.. ang sakin lang naman, that was the first time we saw Lizzie cry like that.. I thought she had a frozen heart.. then.. it just broke my heart when I saw her like that..” answered Trixie..

We felt the same way.. I mean.. we all know how strong Lizzie’s personality is.. then, ganun yung nakita namin.. well.. she’s still a girl.. and rather than go out and have some fun to ease the pain, she chose to let it go with a cry..

She still has the soft side even how silent she can be.. she still has that soft spot no matter how rock hard her emotions can be..

“nasan ba yung mommy nya..?” asked Alisa..

“yeah.. akala ko ako lang ang nakapansin na wala yata yung mommy nya..” asked Fritzie..

“me too..” dagdag ni Trixie..

“maybe she lives alone..?” si Shania..

“sa ganito kalaking bahay..?” tanong ni Maureen..

“well.. I just thought that kasi there’s no sign of anything na may nanay na naandito..” sagot naman ni Shania..

“well.. maybe that’s because the house had been ransacked just a couple of hours ago..” sagot ko naman..