seven

I practically pranced my way to Jason's house. It was as though the guilt had diminished, but I knew that shouldn't be the case.

It didn't stop me from placing three knocks against Jason's front door.

It took a few minutes for him to answer and it gave me long enough to realise that his house was huge. No man needed a house so big for just himself.

"Carolina," he grinned. My name sounded wonderful rolling off his tongue. He was looking so smug and it took everything in me not to turn around and go home. "Do come in."

"Your house is too big."

"Wait until you see my cock- I'm joking." His hands fell on my shoulders as he came behind me, my cheeks buzzed. "Can't be having you flushed just yet, can we?"

The inside of my cheek stung as I bit down onto it. I stood - as awkward as could be - in the middle of his living room.

"Let me take your coat," he said. I let him, and slipped it off my body. He hung it by the door. "Make yourself comfortable." He motioned to the couch. "Do you want a drink?"

I shook my head. He raised an eyebrow.

"Not a drinker?"

"Not tonight."

I studied him as he poured himself a drink.

It was taking too long.

The clock was ticking. 

Tick

Tock.

The last time had been instant. So sudden that I'd struggled to catch my breath. I wanted that.

"Why- why am I here?"

"Why do you think you're here?" He took a sip of his drink from the glass. I watched his Adam's apple bob up and down.

"We both know why I'm here." I rolled my eyes at him, folding my arms across my chest.

"Then tell me."

"No, I know what you're doing-"

"Yes, I'm taking all of that control. That's what you wanted, remember?"

"You're frustrating." I pouted and he moved closer to me.

"I know what you want, and I know you don't have the confidence to tell me." His fingers wrapped around my hand and brought it to his lips. They were hot and burned my skin.

"What do I want?"

"You want to be taken. You want to be manhandled. You want to be wrecked and brought right to the edge and pushed over. You want to forget everything else." His words vibrated against my arm and it tickled. I tried to pull away but his grip only tightened. "Am I right?"

I gulped and nodded my head. I couldn't do much else.

"What about your boyfriend? Mr Good Guy? How would he feel if he knew what was going on?" he asked, moving his kisses to my shoulder where he bit down gently.

"He- he's not- he's cheating too," I whispered, eyes clenched tightly shut.

The funny thing was, I wasn't sad, I wasn't heartbroken, nor was I angry. I was surprised but before I could question how he could do such a thing, Jason snapped me out of my thoughts.

I was just as bad.

Maybe worse.

"Hmm. Plot twist," he chuckled darkly.