" Fighter " ~[[ Wendy, Oneshot ]]~

~~ Wendy x Fem!Reader

Y/n - Your name
N/n - Nickname
E/c - Eye color
H/l - Hair length
H/c - Hair color ~~

[[ Y/n's Pov ]]

I was sitting at the table with Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman, running a hand through my h/l, h/c locks. I was wearing a plain white tank top with a dark, baggy army green vest, denim jeans, combat boots and a grey scarf. I sighed lightly, taking a bite of my slice of pizza. "Hey guys!"

I turned my head, a scowl on my face. My harsh expression quickly softened after seeing it was none other than Wendy Testaburger, one of my best friends. I might have a small... Big... Huge crush on her... But she'd never feel the same, she likes Stan...

I shook my head and gazed up at her, waving shyly. "Hi Y/n!" She exclaimed, sending an angelic smile my way. A blush dusted over my cheeks, and I lifted my scarf over my lips, averting eye contact. I heard a chuckle come from Stan, earning him nothing but my precious middle finger.

"So, what's up, Wendy?" Kyle asked her, and I glanced over, her chestnut orbs glistening in the light. "I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang out with us tonight! You five, me, Bebe and Heidi!" She offered. I whipped my head towards the boys, a pleading look in my eyes. Cartman opened his mouth, and I shot a death glare, causing him to shut his trap. "We'd love to!" I responded, a wide smile plastering over my face. Wendy smiled again. "Okay, cool! Come to my house at 5!"

She waved goodbye, heading off with her friends. My lips lifted into a dreamy grin, making me seem like a lovesick puppy. I heard the guys laugh and scoff. "Wow, you are deep in love." Stan teased. I glared at him, looking away. "Shut up, asshole."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 4:50pm, and the guys and I were standing outside of Wendy's house in our pj's, Mr wearing mine for once.

Kyle knocked on the door, waiting patiently for one of the girls to open it. Bebe swung the door open, and her face fell once she saw us, eyeing our clothes. "Really? You didn't even try." She scoffed. "Oh, shut up, Barbara." I spat, pushing past her. Quite literally, actually. Taking a single step into the house made me almost freeze in place, but I quickly got over it- Until I saw Wendy.

She was wearing a purple coat and a dark eggplant purple singlet with black shorts, her signature hat still perched on her head. I felt my heart skip a beat as blood rushed to my cheeks, causing me to silently curse at myself. "Hi guys! I like your hoodie, N/n!" She complimented. I shot her a thumbs up, keeping my gaze fixed on the ground.

She invited us inside, and I took the chance to explore the house, keeping out of the bedrooms. I walked over to the sitting room, seeing everyone sitting on the ground with a bottle in the middle.

"Oh no..."

"Y/n! Come play with us!" Wendy urged, making me sit next to her. I groaned in annoyance, but went along with it.

A lot of people kissed. Kyle and Bebe, Red and Kenny, Stan and Kyle- and I swear they enjoyed it a bit too much. Then it was my turn to spin it, and, like any other fan fiction, it landed on Wendy.

A blush dusted over my face, and I looked at her. "W- We don't have to if you don't want-" I was quickly cut off when Wendy brought her face closer to mine. I glanced at the guys, and they shot me thumbs up- aside from Cartman.

I sweatdropped, turning back to Wendy as she placed her lips against mine gently. I quickly melted into it, running my hand through her hair. I pulled away first, my face completely red by the end of it. Wendy shot me a wink, and I averted eye contact.

"Fags..." I heard Cartman mutter, and I shot my head towards him. "Oh... You wanna go, fatass?!" I yelled, rising to my feet. "Sure, it'll show how easy you are to beat up." He sneered.

I growled, curling my hands into a fist and landing a punch to the side of his skull. Instantly, he fell over, growling at me and rising to his feet. I dodged his attempts to punch me, shoving him onto his back.

I gripped the collar of his shirt, slamming my fist into his face repeatedly until I felt someone begin to drag me off of him. Expecting to see one of the guys, I turned my head, seeing it was Wendy instead. Everyone else looked disappointed I had stopped.

Wendy burrowed her nose into the crook of my neck, and my cheeks flushed, feeling the anger wash out of my body.

"I love you..."

"Yeah, I love you too Wendy, but seriously, I need to kill him."

"Alright."