" Dance With Me " ~[[ Clyde, Oneshot ]]~

~~ SOT!Clyde x Rogue!Reader

Y/n - Your name
Y/l - Your level
F/a - Favorite animal ~~

[[ Clyde's Pov ]]

"Get them!!" I cried, letting out a laugh as my army charged forwards, attacking the enemy teams with no hesitance. Eyeing the crowd, I nodded in approval, seeing everyone on the battlefield- All but one.

Y/n.

I let out an annoyed growl, going and searching for her. It took a good 15 minutes, but I eventually found her, still wearing her outfit, much to my surprise. 

"Y/n- I- I mean... Kóna?" I mumbled, catching her attention. She turned towards me, flashing me a smile. "Hey, boss!" She beamed.

I rolled my eyes as she lay down, the grass swaying around her. "Kóna, as my level y/l Rogue, you have to actually help your army FIGHT-" "Clyde... Boss, whatever. Do you ever just..." Her smile grew over her freckled/clear face. "Look at stars?"

"Kóna, it's 4 in the afternoon." I deadpanned, folding my arms over my chest. She narrowed her eyes at me, her relaxed nature returning in less than a second after that. "So what? Looking at clouds is just as good." She winked.

I sighed, sitting down next to her. "God, you're so weird." I muttered. She chuckled, eyeing me. "You know you love it." She said simply. "Yeah, whatever lets you sleep at night." I replied sarcastically.

I felt her grab the back of my outfit, and I suddenly panicked as she yanked me down. I calmed quickly as I realized she simply pulled me so I was lying down with her. 

I huffed as she giggled, still able to hear the war cries of my army fighting the elves and the humans. I was about to leave to help, when I felt Y/n slam her hand over my chest, preventing me from doing so.

"Just relax, boss..." She said, standing up slowly. She offered me a hand, a hum vibrating through her lips. "Dance with me." She requested. I growled, taking her hand hesitantly.

She hoisted me onto my feet, adjusting my hands so one was intertwined with hers, while my other rested on her waist. She placed her free hand on my shoulder, a grin growing across her face as we stepped to the beat of her humming.

We danced for a solid 10 minutes, before eventually, she stopped humming, our faces unintentionally close together. A blush dusted over her cheeks, and I stared at her, quickly pushing her away the redder her face got as I realized what was happening.

"Ew, gross! I don't want to kiss you!" I yelled. She stumbled back, quickly regaining balance before she fell. I glared at her, turning around. "I don't want to dance with you if you're in love with me!" I yelled. *coughreferencetoanothersouthparkbook*

I could hear a sigh, and I felt a hand on my shoulder. Turning my head, I saw she was still smiling, a blush still obvious on her cheeks. "Come on, let's go beat the shit out of our enemies." She said, almost as if nothing had ever happened.

I watched as she sprinted towards the battle, knives in hand. I felt my heart skip a beat, and I sighed, my hand rising to my chest.

"I love you, Kóna.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up next; Cyborg Kenny