" Don't Cry, Love " ~[[ Kenny, Oneshot ]]~

~~ Kenny x Reader

Y/n - Your name
B/f - Best friend ~~

[[ Y/n's Pov ]] ~

"Leave the boys alone, you bitch! You're ruining our chances with them!" Bebe screamed at me. It was lunch time, so I was sitting at my table with my closest friend, B/f. We shared a glance, and s/he nodded. I chuckled lightly, and stood up, coming face to face with the blonde cheerleader.

"Listen here, you dumb bitch. You don't have a chance with them, because you're just a snobby ass whore who throws herself at boys. You're lucky that people even tolerate you, because if they didn't..." I chuckled, grinning. "You don't want to know. And I'm hardly even friends with the ones your after, besides, I don't like any of them like that."

I walked past her, waiting for B/f as s/he snickered, offering a high five, to which I gave her/him. We past the boys table, and I glanced over at them, the first person I noticed being Kenny, who was... On the verge of tears.

I felt my heart sink, but quickly ran out of the cafeteria after B/f. "Dude, why don't you just ask what's wrong?" B/f asked me, rolling their eyes. B/f was the only person who knew of my crush on Kenny, but we didn't really talk about it much.

"Because he wouldn't tell me! He hates me!" I huffed. They scoffed, chuckling. "You two have a love hate relationship, I've seen the way he looks at you in class, he just looks away when you look at him." They told me.

I blinked, shaking my head and sighing, walking away with B/f, a sigh slipping free from my lips.

After school, everyone darted put of the building, me and B/f included. When we were outside, I spotted Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman, Kenny still looking like he was about to cry. I furrowed my brows, and Kyle spotted me, alerting Stan, who told Kenny.

Oh crap...

[[ Kyle's Pov ]]

I had spotted Y/n, staring at Kenny with a look of concern. I nudged Stan and pointed at her, and he poked Kenny. "Ken- Y/n's looking." He muttered.

Kenny quickly wiped his eyes, and looking over at Y/n as we headed over to her. She suddenly seemed to snap out of some kinda trance she was in, and she gripped Kenny's shoulders.

"Alright, who did it?! Who the fuck made you cry?!" She yelled. Stan and I shared a glance, and looked back at them as Cartman spoke up. "You did, when you said you didn't like him." He said bluntly.

She stared at him, and looked back at Kenny, confused. "Why would that make you cry?" She asked. I facepalmed, and, B/f I think their name is, came over. "Oh my god! He likes you, you dumbass." They scoffed.

A blush rose to both of their cheeks, and Y/n whispered something in his ear, grinning lightly as she ran off, Kenny following her suit.

"I bet $20 they'll hook up today." B/f said simply.

"You're on."