" Thieves Work Together " ~[[ Craig, Multi shot ]]~

~~ SOT!Craig x Thief!Reader

Y/n - Your name
N/n - Nickname ~~

Requested By; tay112tay1

[[ Y/n's Pov ]]

"They've taken the stick!!"

I huffed, swaying my legs as I watched from the tree branch. I locked my eyes on the target, and quickly jumped down, running inside through the other door.

He opened the door, finding his path had been blocked by me. "Hello, traitor." I spoke.

He chuckled lightly as I placed my hands on my hips, eyebrow raised. "I'm not a traitor. I'm just smart." He said simply. I glared at him, reaching for my daggers slowly.

"Looking for these?" He asked, pulling out my daggers. My eyes widened, and I pretended to be shocked as I looked through my pockets, pulling out the stick of truth.

He uttered a small gasp, and I grasped the stick closely. "Thank you so much for your communication, dear traitor. Ciao~" I purred, running around to Kupa Keep.

I darted towards the wizard and handed him the stick. He nodded a thank you, before turning back to the boy who stood before him.

Craig Tucker.

I rolled my eyes, having hopes he would've just left after I took the stick from him. But, of course, he didn't.

"You."

I blinked, pointing at myself before he suddenly pressed his weapon against my neck. I sweatdropped, taking a step back.

"Who are you?" He interrogated. Fatass raised the stick, glaring. "Back away from the thief." The two of us took a step back, and Craig glared at me.

"N/n doesn't speak, dumbass. No one has heard her speak before." He told him. Craig seemed confused, shaking his head.

"Lies! She was speaking to me just before!" He yelled. Cartman stood between us, pointing the stick at him. "You're delusional. Go back to your base before I blast you there." He threatened.

Craig looked at me, and I shot him a wink. He huffed, and walked off. Cartman looked at me, eyebrow raised.

"Did you talk?" He asked, curiosity overcoming his attempted intimidation. I shook my head, and he huffed, putting the stick back.

~~~~~~~

It had been a while since our first encounter, and whenever we were alone I would catch myself chatting with the traitor. He had found it annoying at first, but I assumed he had grown used to it, as I found him smiling whenever he saw me.

I slipped into the house, as Craig had taken the stick yet again. He paused near the stairs, and turned around, locking eyes with me.

"So we meet again," I chuckled, hands on my hips. "Come on, we both know I'll get the stick back. Just give up and we can talk." I smirked. Craig snickered, taking a few steps towards me.

I had assumed be was going to give up, but then he got a bit too close. I took a few steps back, pressing my back against the wall as he brought his face 3 inches away from mine.

A pink hue dusted over my cheeks, traveling over the bridge of my nose as I looked around frantically.

Soon, I felt something be pressed against my lips, quickly recognizing them as someone else's lips.

I shut my eyelids, returning the kiss with hesitance before he pulled away, running out of the house with the stick. "That little bitch..."

I heard someone run in the room, and looked at Tweek. "W- What's w- wrong, Y-Y/n?" He asked. I shook my head, my blush growing brighter as I walked back to Kupa Keep.

"H- He must've done something- GAH!- t- to her!" Tweek told the wizard.

He sighed, and dismissed us, telling us to get the stick tomorrow. I walked back to my house slowly, my mind still not entirely processing what had happened.

As I passed Craig's house, I looked into his window, seeing him staring back at me.

"I'll get you back for that, you fucking traitor."