Ch. 16

Clarke laughed along with Bellamy and they both screamed song lyrics, the wind causing her hair to swirl around her. She duh in her purse and put it into a pony tail, continuing to sing.

Pulling up to Indra's, Clarke looked at Bellamy again. As he parked she apologized, again. "I'm sorry, again. She's got a screw loose, she has no filter at all, and she's the most nosey and pushy person on this planet," Clarke warned.

Bellamy nodded. "So, should I just tell her everything?" He laughed.

"Not in this small diner," Clarke laughed. They got out as Raven was approaching them. Raven hugged Clarke tightly for a moment.

"I'm Bellamy," Bellamy introduced, shaking Raven's hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

"Raven," she nodded. "Looks and manners," she smiled. "Well, let's eat. I haven't been in this place in three years."

Together, they all sat at Clarke's favorite table, the one closest to the back. Indra and Raven had a small reunion before they all ordered. Raven making sure she would get a slice of pie before her meal, because 'life is too short not to eat dessert first.'

"So, how did you two kids meet?" Raven asked.

"I caught Bellamy reading my postcard to Indra," Clarke shrugged.

"Postcard Princess is famous around here," he shrugged. "I've been reading those cards for years," he laughed.

"Well, Bellamy drove me to the motel in town, but it was disgusting. So I'm in his guest room right now."

"Oh," Raven nodded. "I see. He spent three years staring at your gorgeous face, reading from you, and so when you got here he had to have you. I get you," she winked.