Ch. 32

"So, again. I just wanted to apologize. I was a terrible teenager. And adult."

Abby hugged Clarke tightly to her chest, rubbing her back. "We both made mistakes and we both should have done several things differently. All is forgiven, Clarke."

Feeling like a huge weight was lifted from her chest, Clarke pulled back and smiled. A small sigh of relief escaped her pink lips.

"I'm glad we talked, Clarke. But, this was a pretty long drive. Is everything okay?" Abby asked her.

"Uh, I went to the airport first, actually," she admitted. "But, I couldn't bring myself to board a flight. So, I came here."

"Would you like to stay the night?" Marcus offered.

"Thank you," Clarke smiled. "But, no, I can't. I have to work in the morning and check on Octavia. I just needed to come by."

"Come by any time," Abby told her, hugging her once more. "And we will come visit you, too."

Clarke nodded. "Absolutely." Stepping out into the night, Clarke climbed into her car and started it up. Backing up, she was halfway down the driveway when she had to slam on her brakes. She almost hit someone!

Anger coursing through her, she pushed open her door. "Are you fucking crazy?!" She screamed.

The door of the truck opened, and a figure walked towards her. As soon as he stepped into headlights, Clarke could see that it was Bellamy Blake standing there. "Yes! Yes, I am fucking crazy, Clarke. I'm crazy because I'm in love with you, but I pushed you away. I'm crazy because I ran through an airport chasing down blonde women like a strung out, escaped mental patient. I'm crazy because I gave up hope, until some guy with a ponytail told me that you never boarded a plane."

Clarke's eyes were pouring tears as she listened to him.

"I'm crazy because I forced Indra to give me your mother's address so that I could find you."

"Why?" Clarke choked out.

"Because I'm sorry," he said, his voice cracking. "I love you, Clarke Griffin. I am in love with you and I was horrible to you. I was pissed but I didn't mean any of that I never should have said any of those things to you." He rubbed her wet cheek. "Please, come home."

Clarke sniffled. "Well, apparently I suck at my specialty. I was on my way home."

Bellamy wrapped his arms around her, burying his head in her neck. The both sobbed, holding each other. "I'm so sorry," he repeated.

"It's okay," Clarke nodded. "Honestly."

"You were right about me, Clarke. Octavia, too. I did push you away."

Clarke chuckled. "Yeah, but you also chased me. And met Roan," she smiled.

"Guy with the ponytail?" He asked.

"That's him," Clarke laughed. "I love you." Clarke promised.

"I love you, too, Clarke. I'll never push you away again."

"And I'll never leave you, Bellamy."