2

Arren

Great. School starts for me today. Its almost Halloween. Yay! About two? Maybe three weeks. My sister is helping with putting up decorations. Dad is gonna be on a business trip until November. Or going on multiple. I'm not sure. Also my Mom's flying back down to Ireland, something has happened with family but she wont tell us. So. That's worrying. Anyways. School is today. Like I said. So I've gotta get ready. I don't want to to be honest. I'm just worried that I'm gonna fuck up some how. And everyone will judge me. And no one will wanna talk to me. What if I get lost? What do I do? I'm so scared. I finally walked downstairs. Or slid down the banister. Cause I'm rad as fuck.
"Arren we told you to not do that, you might fall."
"It wouldn't have been that bad though."
"Whatever you say, anyways what do you want for breakfast? Cereal, toast, cereal bars?"
"Just some toast."
"Alright you can do that yourself."
"Fucking god dammittttttt"
"Stop swearing."
"Okay."

I plugged in the toaster and got bread and just made some. Cause. How else do you make toast?

Well you can do it with an oven.

But that's very unnecessary if you have a toaster.

The toast jumped out or whatever you wanna say, fell out, knocked its self etc. And I just put some butter on it and waited for it to melt in. I walked back up stairs and ate it.

I looked outside. The sun was rising? What is the time? I grabbed my phone and took some pictures cause the gradients (or whatever its called) looked, just so, aesthetically pleasing and satisfying. I decided to actually look at the time. 5:47? Why am I up this early?
"Is it okay if I sleep for an extra hour?"
"Knowing you, you wont be able to."
"True."
"Go read or draw or play music or something."
"Alrighty." So I got out some of my pencils, rubber, sharpener and whatever else I needed. And just drew for an hour. While using my phone to listen to music with. On YouTube shuffle. I was listening to this band, they only released an album I think. If so, that sucks there isn't more but hey, as long as they haven't broken up (march 22nd) its cool.

Guess I'll get ready now. Initially I thought to wear what the teens think are cool. Wow I sound like a 40 year old Mom on Facebook. But. I just decided to wear what truly is me. Wow that sounds edgy.

Or does it.

I don't know.

And by that I mean band t-shirts, jackets with rad ass patches on them, jeans and such. Chokers. Joking.

Like they aren't bad

Just.

I couldn't wear them myself.

I found jeans and t-shirts and stuff and quickly changed out of my pajamas.

Or hoodie with shorts.

Either is fine.

Like as PJs. I quickly just messed up my hair in a way it looked good. Should I take a PE kit? No it'll be fine.

Hmmm.

What do I need that's in my bag and isn't?

Pens, pencil, art supplies put back in, drawing pad, a binder, notepad.

Yea I think I have everything.

No.

Phone charger.

Alright now I have everything.

I'm sure of it.

Well if not, I'm fucked. I have money in my back pocket, head phones wrapped around my phone. I don't need anything else?

Yea I'm good.

And its time to leave.

And I can walk to the school, yay?