3

I wake up maybe half an hour or hour ago? It was about 6:03 and the time is 6:58. So about an hour ago. I and Frank had fallen asleep last night. He was kinda laying on me which made me blush. Wow. Am I falling for a boy? No, its just human affection I think. I ignored it. It's nothing. But, fuck he is really, and I mean really, cute. Honestly, I need to stop thinking this, I met him yesterday.

I had gotten some green tea cause I'm from Tumblr.

That's a joke I just genuinely enjoy it.

Frank must have woken up cause I heard him ask what I was watching.

His hair was a mess or what people call bed head.

It honestly looked cute as shit. Is this guy fucking real?

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm real."
"What?"
"You said is this guy real and was looking at me so I guessed it was about me?"
"Oh. Maybe it was; maybe it wasn't". SHIT. Well.

Hopefully, he doesn't suspect anything.

Cause there isn't anything happening in my mind

Apart from the fact that Frank is lowkey cute as fuck.

"I'll leave if you want, don't want any of the guys thinking anything happened."
"No, you can stay."
"No its okay I'll leave."

That went on until I'd need to leave to meet up with Gerard and Mikey.

"C'mon, we better leave. Don't wanna be late unless you are a rebel™"
"Alright let's go then. Are you meeting up with Gerard and Mikey?"
"Sure if you wanna, I'll message them."
"Might as well. "
"Okie."

I messaged Gerard and Mikey with 'where are you guys?'
And Mikey responded with 'just left, we were gonna knock for you'. Thank god

I and Frank walked outside and just saw the Way boys. Boys. I don't know. What was my point? I'm so weird I swear to god.

We continued to walk, just talking about school and stuff and then it all kind of went silent. Not that I minded. I put in my headphones and looked around. Houses, cars and more kids. Never mind, not that interesting unless you think it is. Cause ya know, opinions.

Us three noticed Gerard was really far behind and was just starting to walk.

"Dude, what's up? Why did you stop?"
"Don't worry." Gerard ran up to us to catch up.
"Okay? But what were you thinking about?"
"Got a question for Frank and Arren."
"Okay? What is it then?"
"Did you two like uhh..?" He mumbled the last part and in no way was it audible.
"What did you say?"
"Did you two like fuck or something?"
"What the fuck Gerard!" Obviously, that was Frank. He's lowkey defensive as fuck.

"No Gerard, we didn't do anything, and Frank calm down."
"Okay" which came from both Gee and Frank.

The rest of the walk was silent until we all got a text, presumably from Ray.

'wheres frank? Is he with you guys?'
'yea don't worry, he's with us.'
'okay good.'

"Did Ray text all 4 of us?" A chorus or a few yeah's or yeps came from all of us. Well, hey, no problem with that I guess. Just Ray worrying about a friend. That's good.

We continued walking and eventually made it to school and went to the usual table, Frank had told us he got a text from Ray saying he was there already about five minutes ago.

But where exactly was Ray?

He wasn't there, and he wasn't at the back gate so, where was he?

We all knew that people were a dick to him but, they've never done anything to hurt Ray, or at least that's what I was told.

"Where would Ray be?"
"I'm not sure, its either here or at the front gate when Frank isn't in."
"Oh, so..." Normally Mikey's silent so it wasn't a thought to not hear where he would be going. Did that make sense? Probably not. That was until I realized he had run past us and outside and we saw him turn a corner. Okay. I ran after him and was followed by Gerard and Frank. I was quite fast, to be honest, I blame that on the few years of PE I actually did before giving up. 

And that's when I understood why Mikey didn't get closer, and I was kinda shocked by what I saw. I had seen similar before though, so it wasn't as shocking.

But seriously what the fuck?!