4

Arren (TW for slurs )

What the fuck?!

Why are they doing this to Ray?!

These motherfuckers!

We started whispering to each other wondering what we were going to do.

Maybe I could take them on.

We all heard the click of a lighter and turned around quickly and saw how close they were holding it to Ray. Oh shit.

OH SHIT!

Obviously, Ray had longish hair so he would obviously be a bit of a target to these kids but fuck.

Two or three of them had walked off, either bored or had other stuff to do. It was only two of them there. Or at least that's what was seen.

I knew what they were gonna do. And how soon. Maybe.

"Oi, you little bitch!" The guy with the lighter looked in my direction.
"Yea you!" He started heading for me, oh fuck. Frank ran to go keep the dude down, Gerard was there to help me or Frank and Mikey were there to get Ray to first aid or something.

The guy was a mere few inches taller than me. He must have thought he was cool or something. He isn't. He's just a twat.

"What you think you are fucking cool cause you are new? Or is it cause you dye your hair? Emo faggot."
"Actually you must think you are cool, cause you are literally beating the shit out of our friend Ray here."
"Well, he deserves it."

I saw Mikey in the corner of my eye with Ray, thank fuck he got him up and out of this.

"Why? Don't you deserve it? You are just insecure about yourself so you try to make others feel the same. ".
"Fuck you! You're gonna get fucking brutally hurt you little shit!"

He went to punch me but I kind of managed to move to the side, his hand scraping the side of my head. This went on with me either pushing him or punching or kicking him. I managed to get him to the floor luckily. I kept punching him, not sure what else to do. He managed to flip us over and I guess he got his revenge. I stopped fighting back, my arms going limp in a form, my head bleeding, the same with my hair covering most of my face, it all going to the left.

The dude that Frank was restraining had run off and both Gerard and Frank rushed to help. Frank getting the guy off me and getting into a fight himself, Gerard helped me up, and I was getting light headed and was being helped with walking. I saw a bunch of people walking to their classes I guess, saying the break was probably over.

I had my head sorted and by that I mean one of those antiseptic patches, with that medical tape sticking it to me properly, Gerard had luckily picked up my stuff and bought it over and the school called home so my sister picked me up, thank god.