1

Hi. I'm Arren. Spelt weird - I know. I'm originally from Northern Ireland, I moved to Massachusetts when I was 5, then moved to Michigan when I was 11 or 12 and now I've moved to New Jersey. I'm 15, going on 16 in about a month.

We moved again. Parents with jobs or things that are similar. Thats normally why we move a lot. We only moved to Massachusetts cause my Mum or Mom didn't wanna live in Ireland and her cousin lived there. The family don't talk to him as much. But, my parents and my older sister do.

So. It's okay. Why don't I talk to my family as much? I'm not the most social of people and just never had the chance to get anyone's number.

And. Its the first day of school tomorrow. For me at least.

I think I have an internet friend here so yea, I might have one friend? Hopefully. I went to the local mall. One, to get school supplies. Most of my stuff either broke, went missing (cause school, you know) or I threw it out. Two to get clothes and stuff. Just your average clothing stores. And three, just walking around town finding places to go and to know what everything is like.

Oh and a skate park.

Yes, I have a skateboard. Why? One of my friends bought it for me then taught me how to ride. So yea. I've had both longboards and normal skateboards. But. I don't think that matters much.

So about me. Like properly.

I have green hair, like nature or leaf kind of colours, I don't have your stereotypical emo hair, my hair is normally as down as it can be, saying its about shoulder length. My favourite colour is red, stereotypical ain't it, oh and I should have mentioned I listen to alternative, rock, pop punk etc. so I'm normally classed as an emo. So offensive, I am really good at sports, apart from gymnastics and hockey, music is what I want to do when I'm older, I used to have a therapist in Michigan, but I've moved so my parents are trying to find me a new one.

I'm bisexual, haven't had many people of the same gender date me though.

No offence but I hate most social media cause of the cringy fucks on it but I still keep it. Only to keep in contact with old friends. What else is there to say? I don't know right now. So that's all. Goodnight. Even though it's (nine in) the afternoon.