"Ugly"

/taken around six year, Hermione and Ron are bickering, because Hermione's stressed for owls and has a very short temper/
"Ronald can you move your arm?" Asks Hermione, because Rons elbow was on top of her quill, and he being so small could not lift it up.
"No." Says Ron, purposely pushing her buttons. He liked when she was mad, and her eyes glisten , and her curly brown hair goes in her face, and she gets that reddish color to her skin.
"Move. Now." She says, standing up
"No." He says also standing up, even though this meant he lost the argument the small brown haired girl was not letting it go.
"You are the laziest person I've ever meet." Says Hermione , furiously picking up her quills. How could he not respect her space? After all, he wasn't even studying, but simply sitting there staring. At her.
"Am not."Says Ron , easily getting mad. Who was she to call him lazy? I mean he knew he was lazy, but she wasn't allowed to tell him that.
"Are too!" She yells, now the whole common room looking. They were listening, to the pair, who simply had nothing in common except for their best friend, Harry who was simply watching them, wondering who would win. Probably Hermione like usual.
But then, at that moment Ronald said the worst thing he could say, to the most insecure girl he could say. It was a lie too.
"Well... Your.... Your... UGLY!" He hears gasps, and first feels a flash of triumph when he sees the broken face of Hermione. Them relies that Hermione was not only broken, but because of him, the boy she knew she liked, she was even more insure and sad then ever before. Even when Ron wouldn't notice her, she didn't feel this insecure.
"Hermione... I.." He starts, and in the corner he sees his brothers and sister shaking their heads and Harry who has no idea what to do. But the sight that hurt the most was Hermione, who has tears streaming down her face, and to Ron never looked more beautiful. He see Hermione coming closer, and feels a sting of pain.
"I hate you! I hate you, and never want to see you again." She says in a threating tone before going to her dorm to cry, and wallow in the silent pain of her insecurities. She had hit him, and he deserved it too.
Should I finish this and make a chapter 2? Give me thoughts loves!!