Jealous Hermione

"Where is Ron?" I think, as I glance around the small bar. He was supposed to get us drinks then come back, but he's been gone for a while.

I have been dating the red haired boy for a while now, after all the tragedies  of last year, we had finally decided to come clean.

Thankfully, I wasn't embarrassed out of my wits and he had felt the same way.

I go up to the small bar and spot him. It would be hard not to, he's very distinctive, tall, red headed, loud, and well Ron.

I find him in my view and see a girl touching his arm. He seemed to be nervous, as well as embarrassed. Was he,, smiling?

I could feel my check instantly glow red as I walk up to him. Who was this girl go put her hands on my boyfriend Ron?

Usually, I'm not the jealous possessive one.Usually it's Ron, with any and every boy that even glances at me. Sometimes it's cute, but other times i wonder if he thinks i can't protect myself. But I'm not being to crazy am I? I mean she is all over Ron, but maybe it's innocent?

I decide to keep watching. What if Ron liked her more then me?

I felt my cheeks flame and even darker red then before, as she smiles and bites her lip.

Without thinking I walk up to them.

"Ron?" I ask, innocents laces in my voice, " what's taking you so long? It's been like ten minutes."

"I was, well just, held back a little here." He says, glancing at the blonde headed girl, and jerking his arm away, coming to stand next to me " Hermione, this is Amanda, Amanda this is my girl friend, Hermione."

I watch as her face falls at girl friend, and I begin to wonder what was happening here. Had he given thoughts to cheating on me?

" You weren't worth my time anyway." The girl "Amanda" sighs. 

But he was worth mine, and that's all that matters.

_______

This is pretty bad, I apologize, I wanted to give you all something good to read.