Un wanted nightmares

This story takes place two months after the battle of Hogwarts.
Hermione and Ron and moved into there own flat, two weeks after the war but because they were new to seeing each other in this way, Hermione kindly asked if they could sleep in their own beds. And that was that.
At least Hermione thought. There were nights were Ron would come one, sweaty and shaky and he would sleep in her bed, and they would stay snuggled close.
But Hermione's dreams were the worst.
Ron's dreams were her dying, or crying, or standing saying she hated him.
But as I said, Hermione's were the worse.
She'd wake up crying, and gasping for air, wanting the only person that could fix her.
That person was Ron.
After the dreams, she was in a shell and no one could break her. Except Ron. His calming words telling he was alive, and the muddblood scare was a battle scar, and he didn't see her differently.
Ron knew he had to put a stop to this, she was a mess and always tired and sad when reminded of the ghost of her past.
Hermione urgently woke up when hearing her other best friends voice Harry, and Ron fighting over a video game.
The bushy haired girl got out of her bed, rubbing her tired eyes and bidding hello to her friends. After a hour of talking and drinking coffee Hermione got dressed and cleaned up the house. While she was gone, Ron told Harry his plan for Hermione.
Harry had is speculation but never slept with Hermione so he had no idea.
Then they heard a shreak.
Ron jumped to his feet and ran to the nearest room, were Hermione was at.
He ran to the tiny Hermione in the corner crying,shaking vigorously at the sight of the bogart , disguised as a dead Ron with blood vigorously pooring out of his sides.
Then it changed.
It was now Hermione standing with Draco, and a beautiful white haired daughter who addressed them as "mommy" and "daddy" as they smiled and taughted him.
Then Harry waked in the room, witnessing the sight as the boggart changed to Ginny and Teddy Lupin dead on the ground as Dumbledore shook his head disapprovingly at Harry.
Harry, being the only one in the right mind, though a little shaken up at the sight, said the spell making the terrible boggart disappear, and left the couple together so he could see his own wife.
---a few hours later---
As Hermione and Ron bid there unwanted fair wells, and said goodnight the next day came faster than expected for Hermione.
She woke up with no nightmares but was startled when she caught a lump next to her, and relaxed when realizing it was Ronald.
After that there were no more objectives to them sleeping together, because as long they had each other, they were safe.