Shell cottage

" It had mostly been a blur."
Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of her age thought. The dream of Malfoy Manor kept recurring.

Was she asleep?

How could that be? She could hear what was going on around but she was way to tired to open her eyes. She needed someone but she had no idea who it was. She heard someone also. More like people. She could hear them all standing around her bed, her name being mentioned variously.

"Von she'll ve laright." Said the familiar voice of Fleur. Before even realizing, like out of reaction the words that ached her mouth and took all the power she could muster slip out of her dry tongue.

"What happens? She looks like, she's been toured and maybe-" says the familiar voice of Bill "been raped from the looks of her."

"Ron." Was all she could say, voice very tired eyes not opening. She was still hushed. It was although she were dreaming. The room grew quite as Hermione says her safe word again.

"Ron." This time a little louder as she feels someone kneel in front of her.

"It's okay I'll stay here you guys can go." Says the shaky voice of her all to familiar red headed boy best friend.

As she feels the wind of the door shutting, someone touches her hand.

It burns with pain.

The bushy, freshly cleaned haired girl lets out a moan.

"Ron." Is all she can say eyes still closed, as the all to stressful displeasure racks threw the body as though she's getting the curse again.

"Her-Hermione?" Ron stutters. I needed to see him. Not just hear him.

Taking all her power to open her eyes, Hermione's slits slowly open.

"Ron." She says, a in a wash of relief it was him. That was what she needed.

"I cann hardly keeep my eyes oppen." Is all she can say, using the most of her power.

" it's okay. I know I hope your okay." Says Ron, his usual strong voice shaky. "Do you want me to tell you what happened? Move your finger twice for yes, once for no."

Using the newly invented communication system Hermione moves her finger twice, as the red haired boy starts filling her in on the information she already knew.

As he finishes, she feels him get up.

"Stay." Says the dry, shaky voice of Hermione.

"Oh um.. Okay here ill sleep on the floor." He says, crouched no down next to her.

Hermione may not have realized it then, but Ron wanted to stay and had been waiting for those words all day.

"Up here." Says Hermione. She didn't care. Not anymore, because she could die right here. That's all she could think. And if she died in Rons arms , she'd be fine with it at least.

At first he was hesitant but soon enough, Hermione felt part of the end go down. Ron.

He hesitated , again, but then carefully wrapped his arms around Hermione, siding a blanket over them. Nothing hurt anymore, now that he was here

Deciding it's best, Hermione revisits what happened.

She was being toured by Bellatrix, the curse going threw her like white hot knifes, and she thinking she was very close to death, she screamed louder till Bellatrix stopped. The big ware wolf comes closer, gropping her but Hermione was stop weak to make him stop, and all she could hear was Ron's voice saying "Hermione" and she tried to focus on that.

Mudblood easily carved into her once clear arm burning, she passed out.

Waking up to Dumbledore knows what on top of her she feels someone helping her out and she clings to whoever for the life of her.

Realizing its Ron by a certain scent of his, she held on  more. She was in so much pain. . And then she winded up here, to Ron's soft words saying "it's gonna be alright, I promise, I swear it will be alright Hermione, I've got you."

"Eat something Ronald. She won't notice, she's asleep." Says the hushed words of Bill depriving Ronald to eat, because he had stayed up there with her and had not eaten.

|||||||||
Hope you guys like it! Comment, share , and vote!