Staircase

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Anyways I have two new fan fictions out: the outsiders & a Glee fan fiction so go check them out. SORRY THIS IS SUPER SHORT!
READ: do you ever wonder why all the sudden Hermione Granger & Ron Weasley we're perfectly fine the day after the Yule ball? Well here why:

Ronald Weasley:
—————————————-
"I have to go see her.There's no doubt in that. I just left her there." Thought Ronald Weasley as he slowly got out of bed, and went down to the commune room in hopes Hermione would be there.
And just as he expected she was.
"She's such a sight to see." Thought Ronald as he quietly opened the old door and took a small look at Hermione. She looked beautiful even when she was sad. Her brown eyes were red, and her slick, shiny brown hair was turning back to the frizzy brown curls that he so badly wanted to run his fingers through.

"What was this sudden urge?" Thought Ronald, " that's Hermione my best friend. Nothing more."
"Ronald?" Said a small voice, which he recognized to be Hermione. Her voice was like opening presents on Christmas morning. STOP IT STOP IT STOP!
"Hermione?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry." He said, and just like that she was crying.
He ran over to her, and hugged her as she sobbed into his tux.

"Hermione it's okay. I know I'm a jealous bloke I'm sorry." He said as her soft sobs eased.
And there, they sat in the common room talking and laughing all night.