First page rewrite

Originally this was my first chapter but I'm putting something new we're the first chapter was so here is the original first chapter:

Hermione Granger
Pov
--------------------------
"Fine Ginny I have feelings for Ronald." I say, avoiding her eye contact.
"I knew it!I knew it! I KNEW IT!" Yelled Ginny, as Harry comes into the room.
"Knew what?" Says Harry walking into the room, in his pajamas.
"Hermione likes Ron." Whispers Ginny. My face goes red as I glare at Ginny.
"Oh oops." Says Ginny, covering her mouth embarrassingly.
"That's great! He likes you to!" Says Harry, a wide smile on his face.
"Shh....." I say, very scared Ron would hear.
"Hi guys." Says Ron, walking in without knocking.
"Ron your supposed to knock!" Yelled Ginny, as Harry and I awkwardly look at each other. It always became awkward when they bickered and fought, and I start to wonder if this is how Harry felt when Ron and I fight.
"Okay,okay, come on Ron lets go, come on girls." Says Harry, as he starts to walk to Ginny, and Ron to me room.
Harry gives Ginny a kiss on the cheek, leaving me and Ron to stand there awkwardly.
"Goodnight Mione." Says Ron sheepishly. He is really cute, very easy to fancy.
"Goodnight Ronald." I say, rubbing my eyes. I suppress a yawn as Harry and Ron leave and Ginny and I clamper into our beds, instantly falling asleep.
***two days later***(September 1st)
"Everyone come one, were using flow power to get to Hogwarts." Yells Mrs. Weasley as I enchant my suitcase, and it gracefully goes down the stairs, and I hear "woos" and "woos" coming from the Wesley  as I enchant their suitcases down the steps.
"thanks Hermione!" Says Harry, grabbing his suitcase.
"Get in pairs. I want Fred and George, Ron and Hermione, and Harry and Ginny." Says Mr. Weasley winking at Ron.
That's odd.
Ron grabs our suitcases, and we go into the fire place, he takes his big, warm hand into my small cold one and we both say our destination. Soon were there, still hand in hand as we grab our luggage. And board the long awaited Hogwarts express.

**********
Tried hard on this chapter hope you liked it!!!