Cassandra

(A/N: Hey everyone this is Ophelia, bringing you my character Cassandra. Hope you all like it since this is my first time writing fan fiction!Enjoy)

  I sat in my dorm, absent-mindedly running a hand through my dark red hair. Pulling on my black cardigan, I pinned my Narnia badge, a lion as always, to its lapel. I stood up and looked up at the silver-framed picture on the wall— a young, smiling child in a rose-red dress, standing next to a boy with black hair and a teasing smirk, his arm around her shoulder. Behind them was a beautiful garden with a million array of colours. Of course, I had always favoured red. Such a delicate, simple colour, yet so strangely tempting and aggressive.  

   Carefully, I arranged the stack of books on my desk, papers poking out here and there among them. I smiled as I stroked the cover of my notebook. There was so much information in there that I just couldn't bear to lose. Of course, as the saying goes: 'Brevity is the soul of wit.' Even so, I still like long and detailed passages. I don't mind which genre. As I did every day, I plucked my rose from a delicate wooden box and twisted its thorny stem about my wrist, ignoring the sharp pains as always. The rose bud had began to bloom, but barely. Such a lovely family heirloom. And it fit me so well.

   "It's fine, my friend," I whispered, sweeping my hair into a neat ponytail. "Your sacrifice won't be in vain."

   "It's been so many years... yet you will soon be at peace."

   "I miss you," And with a rueful grin, I stepped out of the room, closing the door softly behind me. However, I quickly turned back, tears streaming from my eyes. Gone was my usual cheer from my chocolate brown eyes , now replaced by sadness. 

  "Curse my mood swings..." I groaned. Rubbing away the tears, I ran out the door again.

  "Show no weakness." Not exactly the best motto, but it was necessary. I was sure of it. No more tears, I thought.  I have things to do.

  Things that requires no fear. 

 Time to be what I have always been— an outcast.

  ( A/N: Just a note, I'll also be responsible for every other character except AJ, Kyle, Brooke, Hayden, Lucas and Camille! Sure it sounds crazy, but I'll do my best, hope y'all like them!)