Chapter-16

Preeti's POV

"I need to talk to Sir once,it's urgent." I requested his P.A again.

"Madam,You have no appointment with you,We can't allow you as such" She almost yelled at me.

I shook my head and stood there with a small hope.I sighed and looked around. I saw a big wall clock dangling to the wallj and its eleven 'o clock on the morning.

"I will stay here till sir comes out" I sat there stubbornly.

"Mam,you aren't allowed to stay here" She almost screamed at me.

"Please,I have an important thing to talk with him."I held her hands quickly.

"You can't force me Madam" She almost pushed me away.

"Okay,Inform sir that I want to talk to him about Varun,Just ask him once.I will wait here for his answer,just once,Please" I literally begged her.

"Okay!"She nodded hesitantly.

She walked inside and I am holding my heart.I have to talk to him once,I need to do this for my Varun.

"Mam!"She came to me and sighed at me.

"What did he say?!" I got up from my seat and asked her curiously.

"You can go inside"She moved aside and asked me to go in.

I went in and saw Mr.Brijesh Mehra,Our honourable Minister sitting in his chair leisurely with a smirk playing on his face.He is talking to someone on phone.

He averted his gaze and glanced at me from top to toe.I clenched my fist in disgust,after all he is the father of Mr.Rajesh Mehra, What can I expect from him except lustful glances and  filthy talks.

I took a deep breathe and grinned at him forcefully.He gave a big smile with a smirk playing at the corner of his lips.I truly felt the urge to kick him on his face,punch him,right on his face.

"So,Are you the one whom that Police wanted to marry?!"He gave a sadistic smile.

"Yes,Sir!"I fake a smile hiding all my anger pain and agony.

"Why did you come here and what do you want to talk to me?!"He asked me adjusting himself in his chair.

"Ah,Sir.These are the evidences you are searching for!"I placed a laptop in front of me.

"What?!"He chocked at my words and split the water he sipped from the glass.

" Sir,I told you that these are the evidences which you are searching for!"I showed him the laptop.

"What evidences??!!"He stuttered.

I can guess he is still angry with me.He hates Varun so he doesn't need any reason to hate me,as I am his lover and everyone there knows it.

"Those evidences for which your men killed my Varun,those evidences for which your men come to my house,Varun's house,Sir" I stressed each and every word.

"So,You got to know about it.Thank you,You are so wise, you didn't let my men touch you!They won't even hurt your families too." He chuckled.

"Why did you do that?!" I screamed at him in rage this time.

"Why did you kill my Varun." I slumped there on the chair and burst into tears.

"Don't you know why?He didn't tell you why I was after him when he was alive?!" He raised his eyebrow.

"How dare he to touch my son?!" He banged the table with his fist making me twitch.

"How can he go to that extent,he almost killed my son?! He deserves this.He deserves this" He said gritting his teeth.

How could he be so cruel? Varun never had any person rivalry with him.He did his duty.He would do the same even if it is some other's child.He loves his profession,his passion towards his profession is imcomparable.I looked at him disbelievingly.How can he stoop so low,he killed my Varun just because he was so loyal to his job,his profession.

"So what do you want?!'I shouted at him,I can't risk now.I want my family to be safe,my family to be safe.

"I want to snatch away these beautiful smile from you" He got up from his chair and caught my chin.

I glared at him and he laughed like a maniac

"You already did it.You killed my Varun."I said gritting my teeth.

"Yes I did it.I did kill him to save my son.He stopped my son from going abroad.He got arrested again and case got reopened."He left my chin and looked into my eyes.

"It's all because of him. He killed all my plans.He killed my son's dream." He looked at me furiously with his intense eyes.

"Remember Mr.Mehra one day you have to pay for your deeds"I said seriously more like a warning.

"Oh really?!"He laughed again.

"My Varun already achieved what he wanted.Your son is there in jail"I murmured.

"B*s*t*r*"He yelled.

"Shut up" I shouted.

"He shot my son.He stopped my son from going abroad" He gritted his teeth.

"He will be surely punished for his deeds."I looked into his eyes.

"But how?!When these evidences are with me?!"He looks so confident.

"There lies a supernatural power and everyone calls him god.He will be watching your deeds from there"I looked straight into his eyes.

"What will he do?!Is he going do any miracle? Is he going to bring back your boyfriend alive?"He laughed on my face.

"Who knows?!Sometimes Miracles do happen?"I smiled.

"Will see"He got back to his seat.

"Thank you sir," I left his cabin grabbing my hand bag.

To be continued...