A step forward

It was Saturday so I slept late.I woke up around 10 so I just showered and wore black sweatpants and a black statement T-shirt saying "Legend in the making". I went down stairs and my mom already made my breakfast combo for me I gave her a kiss on the cheek and started to eat.

I watched TV until around 1 and I went to shower again and put on a black ripped jean and a black jersey.I went to the mall and met Elaina and Élaina there we went shopping and we went to a small restaurant for lunch.

I told them what happened yesterday and they were happy for me.They are the only ones who know about the crush I have on Aswaldino.When we were done eating we went to the park.

We all came on foot so we went our different ways.I do have a car but walking gives me so much time to think and some excercise.I was walking when I saw Aswaldino in his red car driving in my direction.

I kept looking forward not trying to make eye contact.He stopped the car right next to me and I kept walking until he opened the window and said

"Hop in."

I climbed into the car and it was kind of an awkward drive so I decided to speak.

"Soo?"

Just as I spoke he said

"Can I have your number?"

I just said ok and gave him my number.He made sure it was mine by calling me so I had his number on my phone.

I gave him my address and he dropped me off at home.We said our goodbyes and I went into my room and skyped the girls.

"Hi."

"Hi."

They both replied in unison.

I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Guess what,while I was walking home Aswaldino gave me a ride home and he asked for my number."I said with joy in my tone.

They both squiled in unison again and I just squiled with them.

"Zac and Micheal are taking me and Élaina on a double date tomorrow." Said Elaina and Élaina nodded confirming that it's true.

I just nodded Micheal is with Elaina and Zac is with Élaina they make the cutest couples and I have never been jealous of them because they always support me.

When my parents were going through a rough patch the twins always made me feel better and they are the best friends I ever had.

I said goodbye to the girls and just when I was about to sleep I got a text and it was from Aswaldino.

A:Hi

M:Hi

A:What are you doing?

M:I was about to sleep so we can continue this some other time because I'm exhausted.

A:Okay

M:Bye

A:Bye

I know what you're thinking but I dont want to seem desperate.I must play a little hard to get.I put my phone in charge and I went into a dreamless sleep.

××××
Soo how are you liking it so far and don't forget to indicate spelling and grammer faults I need all the help I can get.😊