Getting started

I was woken by the sound of my alarm.I went to the shower when I was done I put on a black high waisted jean with a black long sleeved vest with my black body warmer with my black converse.To be honest I have a black wardrobe.

Some people at school think I'm a goth but black is just awesome and it matches with everything.

I went to the kitchen and made myself cereal and a cup of black coffee.My breakfast combo.

When I arrived at school I was on my way to my locker when I heard someone call my name when I turned it was my two friends Elaina and Élaina.Their names are almost the same because they are twins.They have been my friends since we were in kindergarten and they are awesome.

They walked with me to class when I was done packing my books we have first period together on a Friday.Lunch was boring.

Élaina was in detention so the table was boring because she always makes the jokes.The rest of the day was boring as the day went by I kept thinking about Aswaldino.

After school I saw him coming towards me.

"This is my chance."

I thought I walked looking on the floor so I couldnt see where I was going and I bumbed into him and I hit my head on his chest because he was a few inches taller, he looked down at me.

"I am so sorry did I hurt you?" He asked seeming concerned and I just gave him a small smile and stuttered.

"I-I'm fine."I managed to say.

"Okay whats your name?" He asked me I was looking at his emerald green eyes staring right into my blue ones when he waved his hand in front of my face.I was so embarrassed my cheecks heated up I looked down and back up at him before I spoke again.

"Merrisa." I finally managed to say something to him without stuterring he gave me one last look before he left and said

"See you around."

Was I dreaming or was this true I pinched myself before walking home instead of taking the bus.

This is going to be an interesting year.

××××
How did you like this one.I'm just getting started😋If you were wondering on how to pronounce the twins names its Elaina-ILaina
Élaina-Alaina