Awful scene

I had to leave this place even if it meant me getting killed.I don't want to be here anymore its just hell.

I took all the clothes and put them in the closet which left me only in my PJ's which I was wearing the night they kidnapped me.

I looked out of the window and saw that I am only about 3 feet above ground level so I can use scarfs or tights as a rope.I checked to see if anyone was outside but no-one was there.I didn't know where I was so how was I going to get home?

I came up with a plan and quickly went to Aswaldino.

"Aswaldino I would like to make my calls now." I said very strictly.

"Okay." He led me to the room and then left again.

I didn't call anyone I used my time to find out where I was and how to get home using the internet.Maybe Aswaldino has some kind of thing in the laptop that makes him listen or see what I'm doing so without wasting time as soon as I got the information I ran to the room I slept in for the past week and made myself a rope with a bunch of scarfs and tights.

When it looked long enough for me I tied it to the bed and made sure it was tight.I pushed the bed to the window so that the rope can be longer.

I climbed out of the window and when I was just 1 feet from the ground the rope broke I fell on my back but it wasn't that bad of a fall.

I ran out of the place not even opening the gate I jumped over the fence and ran as far as I could.Looks like Phys Ed is important.Its good that I am an athletic person or I would've never got away from that place.

After a while I stopped running and just jogged.I must be looking crazy jogging in my PJ's at noon but I need to get home.When I was in my street I started to walk because I was exhausted.

When I got to the gate I saw an awful scene right infront of me.

A burnt down house.