I'm just a teen

We talked for a while and Aswaldino told me how everything went down.Seems like my father was working for his father but when my father became the right hand man of Aswaldino's dad he wanted to leave the gang.

My mom tried to convince him to stay but he didn't want to because he always wanted to be better than Aswaldino's dad.My mom was raged and she wanted to divorce my father because If he left the gang we would become bankrupt but my dad was a smart guy.

"So continue he was smart how?" I asked Aswaldino I dont know why he likes to pause and stuff because I just want to hear that voice of his.

"Your dad had saved alot of money so when he left he had enough money to form his own gang and that made your mother satisfied because you were still young and they needed to raise you under good circumstances."

"So my mom didn't want me to be part of this beef going on thats why she wanted to divorce my dad?" I asked him wanting to know what these "good circumstances" meant.

"Yes you weren't born in Miami you were born in Los Angeles but your parents moved here after the farce between my dad and your dad and when your dad's gang became more powerful in just a couple of years my father knew that your father must fall or his gang will become second best and trust me when I say my father doesn't like being second best." He said trying to make me laugh but I just smirked at his words that clearly gave him a sign to continue because he did.

"My father hired a rat to go and get info about your dad's gang thats how he found out where you live and how your dad was going to make you gang leader next year when you're done with school and stuff." He said and that was really true when dad told me that I should take over the business I was so happy but now that I realise what business it is I'm reconsidering and-

My thoughts were cut of when Aswaldino told me something.

"Can you repeat that please I didn't hear you."

"My father decided that I should come to Miami when I was young because he also wanted me to stay in hiding." He repeated his earlier statement everything makes sense know but wait how does he know all these things.

"Aswaldino how do you know all these things?" I asked with a very confused look on my face Aswaldino just smiled yes not smirk smiled and damn did he look good when he smiled.

"Because I took some money from my account and hired a PI to look out for you,your dad and my dad." It all makes clear sense now who knew that in just a few days my life would turn out like this.

"It all makes sense know but why do you want to protect me?" I asked remembering what he said earlier.

"Because I kind of....never mind I'll just leave now before my dad becomes suspicious." He said and I could see the nervous expression on his face maybe he likes me too but I dont want to get my hopes up.

With that he left the room and that gave me a chance to think things through.Me,Merrisa Ross a gang leader.I cant I'm just a teen.

××××
Everyone knows what the guy wanted to say or do you really know😉