Prologue

"Merrisa."

"What?"

Oh no I was thinking about Aswaldino in class again and the teacher doesn't look happy.

"Would you please answer the question."She said in a kind of raged voice.

"What was she talking about?"I thought to myself.

"Could you please repeat it mam."

She was about to talk when the bell rang.Yes saved by the bell.

I saw Aswaldino looking at me and I looked away quickly,probably running out of the class it was end of the school day so, I decided to walk home.

I went to my room and threw myself on the bed.I fell fast asleep.

When I woke up it was around 4 so my parents should be home by now.I went to the kitchen and mom was already cooking dinner.

"Hi mom."

"Hello dear how was school?" My mom asked in a soft voice I was a complete replica of my mom the same blonde hair the same straight nose and dark blue eyes."It was fine mom." I said before going to the living room to watch TV.

I saw my dad coming down stairs so I greeted him and went back to watching television.Later on mom called me and dad for dinner and it was my fave spaghetti and meatballs.When I was done cleaning my plate with nothing but my fork I went to my room and went online until my eyes couldn't stay open anymore,so I put my phone in charge and went to bed.

××××
Sorry if it was a bit boring but more is yet to come.This was just a brief of what is going on in her life if you noticed.😜