Gone

I went to the police station to find out what happened.

"Hi I'm Merrisa Ross can you tell me what happened to the Ross residence?" I asked as quickly as I could.

"She came weren't you missing you should tell us what happened to you and who kidnapped you how did it happens and were you abused or-" The officer responds I really dont have time for a Q&A.

"Listen up why is my house burnt down?" I asked them rather pissed that they are ignoring me.

"Sorry mam we didn't mean to make you feel 'pissed'." He says oh he has the nerve.

"I'll find out at someone more qualified." I told them and went further in.

"Hey detective can you please help me the receptionist or whatever you call that isn't so co-operative soo I came to ask you." I said I really need some answers quick.

"Arent you Merrisa Ross who went missing?" He asked thats not important I'm here now.

"Yes but what happened to my house?" I ask very pissed.

"We need to talk in private about that." The detective says then leads me to a small room.

"Your house got exploded by a bomb your father didn't make it and your mother got to the hospital just in time because she didn't get enough oxygen.She said that your father helped her out of the house but when he wanted to exit the building the door caught fire and there was no way out.The fire departement was to late when they arrived he was already gone." The detective says not pausing a minute.

"But how who did it?" I said I could feel the tears but I dont care my daddy is gone and he is gone forever.

"We are still investigating it but if you want to see your mother go to the LA hospital." He said sounding just formal like it wasnt something new but of course he is a detective.

"Thanks detective." I said then went to the hospital if my mom knows something she has to tell me.

I ran to the hospital only with one thing on my mind.

The Gustamante gang is involved in this.