Wait what?

I woke up and it was at night.I went to the lounge and found Greg sitting on the couch.

"Hey Greg where's the boss and Nielson?" I asked saying the boss so that they don't know Aswaldino's name even if they know it I dont want to say it because I will just blush and look like a fresh tomato.

"They went out and you can call him Aswaldino we know his name." He said in a duh tone.He must enjoy being pissed.

"So beforehand you said that I know you what did you mean by that?" I asked remembering what he said that night when that kidnapped me.

"My name is Greg Milton." He said and wait what Greg.

"Wait Greg Milton my ex-best friend." I asked totally shocked.

"Yes the guy that you rejected because you had some crush on someone else." He said in a raged voice.

"Greg I thought you understood when I told you I dont like you like that only as a friend." I said because he said himself 'okay its fine but just remember it could've be been us'.

"I didn't want you to feel pity for me so I said that can we please just not talk about this." He said in a soft tone looks like you broke his heart Merrisa great just great.

Let me tell you what happened.It was the first day of 5th grade and me and Greg sat next to each other we became close friends and we talked alot and we were fine.He didn't know that I liked Aswaldino because it would be real wierd.At the end of the third semester he told me that he liked me and I was real shocked because I didn't like him I liked Aswaldino.I just let him down gently by telling him that I dont like him like that.He looked hurt but I didn't want to push it so I told him we could just be friends.But he said that it would be best if we didn't talk at all.We didn't talk at all and I was getting used to it but when I found out that he changed schools it hurt.He left because of me and that isn't something to be proud of.

When I saw him I didn't recognise him because it has been 7 years since I last saw him and he has changed but when I look at his eyes now I know that it's him.

"I'll just leave you alone." I told him then I left the room but before I left I told him the reason why I rejected him.

"The person I liked and still like is Aswaldino and I have been liking him since 4th grade so if that helps you just a little I'm glad it does and lastly." I took a deep breath then talked again.

"I'm sorry." With that I left the room and went to my room.I break hearts without noticing.