Had the chance

Aswaldino's POV

I cant believe Merrisa how could she."It was kind of your fault."

A voice inside me kept on blaming me.I know I shouldnt flirt with other girls when I already have a girlfriend but Merrisa was different.

She makes me feel what Julia never made me feel.I feel like I'm someone else when I'm around her.

I'm just glad no-one told her about the bet.When we went to the teather the boys told me to leave her there as a bet.

I didn't feel good about what I did but it happens when you're around your bros.

If it wasn't for that bet I would've never realised what I felt for Rissa as I like to call her.Her blue eyes,her blonde her and those pink lips of hers just makes her one in a million.If I just told her I have a girlfriend none of this wouldve happened.

I was standing infront of her room door yesterday was a bad day because I found her making out with Greg and that hurt.But how would she feel if she saw me making out with Julia?

I knocked on her door but I didn't get a reply so I just went in.

"Rissa I'm so-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw her lying in the bed with Greg.I just couldn't.

"Waldy oh nice seeing you again." She said clearly mocking me.I hate this.

"I'll just leave but when you're done just call me so I can arrange the calls with your friends and family." I said and stormed out of the room.

I dont know what I'm feeling I never liked Julia I just had a fling with her but she wanted to go deep and I didn't refuse as long as I get a good lay from her daily.

I feel something for Merrisa but I just cant put my finger on it.I dont want to tell her because what I said when we argued was wrong.I didn't want her to know what I felt so I made her feel bad.

But me making her feel bad just made her go sleep with Greg how could she just after the arguement.

I just hope that Greg gives her the attention that I couldnt give her when I had the chance.