Chapter 2, TSUKI!

Kenshirou was working on his work in the guard office when someone knocked on the door. He was confused. Who would visit him during work hours? 

"Come in!" He called. The door slid open and a white-haired girl walked in. Kenshirou's eyes widened. "Tsu-Tsu-Tsu...Tsuki..?"

"Hi nii-san!" Tsuki beamed. Kenshirou chocked back a sob. He slapped himself to check if he was dreaming. He looked at where Tsuku is standing. He wasn't dreaming. 

"Tsuki... Is that... Is that really you..?" He sobbed.

"Obviously nii-san!" Tsuki replied. 

          Kenshirou ran over to Tsuki, almost tripping over a pile of his paperwork while doing so, and hugged her.

"I thought I lost you that day..." Kenshirou sobbed. 

"Well, you didn't." Tsuki hugged Kenshirou back. 

"DON'T SAY IT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!" Kenshirou screamed. "WE LOST MOM AND DAD! I DON'T WANT TO F**KING LOSE YOU TOO!" 

"Nii-san..." Tsuki muttered. They stood there hugging each other for what felt like a century. 

Kenshirou hugged Tsuki tighter and whispered in her ear, "Please... Don't worry me like that... Please... I don't want to lose you too... I beg you..."

"I promise nii-san.. I swear..." Tsuki whispered, she was also starting to tear up. "I'm sorry..."

*time skip to lunch time*

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN GORILLA!" Tsuki heard a familiar voice scream as she approached the guard's break room with her older brother. Then there was a lot of screaming, shouting and crashing noises. 

"Are they fighting... Again?" Tsuki asked.

          Kenshirou nodded and said, "Yup, nothing really changed after you left." Kenshirou stayed silent for awhile, then said, "Except the fact that he is sort of depressed and guilty about what happened to you. I'm sure he'll be delighted to see you again." 

          The door opened, Kenshirou and Tsuki walked into the room. The whole place is in a mess. There were some extra cracks on the walls, the couch is on the other side of the room, the table is flipped. Only the fridge was untouched. 

           Everyone was too focused on trying to restrain the two men fighting. Kenshirou cleared his throat. Loudly. That caught everyone that was in the room's attention. The men who fighting even stopped. 

"Stop fighting the two of you. You should be welcoming..." His voice trailed off when he turned around and Tsuki was gone. "Where did she go?"

          Kenshirou walked to the door and looked outside. He looked to his right, then to his left. He frowned when he turned to his left and definitely found what he was looking for.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I er..." Tsuki muttered.

"Shy? At this time?" Kenshirou grumbled.

"Maybe..." Tsuki whispered.

"Who are you talking to?" Kiji, the supervisor of building 4, asked.

"Shut up." Kenshirou answered.

"Thanks." Kiji said sarcastically.

"Just come out!" Kenshirou exclaimed, dragging Tsuki out by her collar. All the guards' jaw fell to the ground. All of them looked dumbfounded.