Chapter 8 : New Year Tournament part 2

So bascially in the anime and the manga they didn't say if the buildings were fighting all at the same time or one fight after another, so this is what I THINK happened. This isn't canon. It sort of did say something in chapter 20 but Kiji said he lost instantly, and it was after Hajime won against Samon so I guessed that it's one after another, please correct me if I'm wrong and I'll change the story.  So yeah and yes I'm alive sorry for being inactive. Also I'm a little lazy so I might write less than before. 

BTW, bold and bracket usually means I'm commenting so yeah lol

Rock gasped in shock as he recognised his former inmate back when he was in still Building 5. The two of them were good friends and had often sparred with each other to test their strengths and to train. They were inseparable. 

Somewhere in the audience sat Tsuki, Inmate 634 and Kenshirou as they observed the fight. Tsuki sat with her legs spread apart and her hands in between, kicking her legs back and forth. She sat in between her brother and Inmate 634. As the two inmates exchanged a few words, Tsuki examined the two inmates and slowly realised that they may somehow know each other 

"Hey Nii-san, do Inmate Purple Hair and Inmate Braids know each other?" She asked.

"Yeah, they were inmates once, back when Inmate 69 was in Building 5. It was when you were on leave." Kenshirou stated. 

"Why did he switch?"

"If I recall correctly, it was because the two of them had a fight, then they switched Inmate 69 to Building 13." 

"Ohh okaayy~" Tsuki chirped, "Woooww they are strong~ So cool~"

"You're pretty strong yourself Tsuki-san." Inmate 634 smiled.

"Naahh you're stronger 634-kun, definitely waaayyy stronger. I'm more of a mental person. I'm not strong so I gotta use my brains."

Inmate 634 laughed, "If you say so."

"Don't tell me you're still holding a grudge about that one time!" Rock growled at his black-headed opponent, pointing a finger at him.

"You mean the beating?" Liang hissed out, hiss (hah, his, hiss, get it?) every word dripping with venom. He recalls the day when Rock beat him as if it was yesterday. "Why yes, and ever since that day I've done nothing but train for this moment." Narrowing his eyes at Rock, Liang spat out another sentence, explaining his strong desire for revenge, "For this chance to fight you once again and settle our score. 

Liang dashed forward to kick his ever-hated rival. Rock raised his hammer, attempting to block the attack. But because the ammount of force and impact Liang's kick had was immense, the hammer broke in half and the top bounced away, trembling the ground. Splinters scattered everywhere around Rock as he stumbled backwards. 

"Inmate number two has disarmed sixty nine with a powerful, light kick!" Mitsuru announced loudly for the crowd. "Man, that gotta hurt!"

"Wow Inmate Purple Hair is still standing ever after Inmate Braids kicked him with such force! Awesome! Ehh that's an interesting stance Inmate Braids. Oh hey Inori's stop pounding his mochi, is he gonna go fight Yamato head-to-head? I think he is. Don't think that's a good idea." 

"What are you? Mitsuru Jr?" Kenshirou commented. Tsuki laughed at her older brother's comment on her habit of commenting. 

"Yeah maybe." Tsuki purred. Kenshirou rolled his eyes and chuckled. He turned back and continued to watch the battling inmates and guards as they fought for victory. 

'Woah Inmate Braids is so cool! I should go over to Building 5 after the tournament and ask him to teach me that circle-kicking move!' Tsuki's eyes glistened as she watched the two inmates fight, Liang attacking viciously while Rock blocks Liang's attacks.