Chapter 6 : Thank you

I added a few things in characters about Tsuki. Please keep that in mind. Thank you. =3

Samon stomped his way to the train. He looked at the pile of work he had. He growled with anger. He could have finished it at the break room. He could have do it while talking to Tsuki. He could have stayed. It was all that gorilla's fault. His fault. 

Samon put his pile of work on the floor as he waited for the train to arrive. As he re-thought what happened, he clentched his hands. Samon growled even more then punched the wall next to him, forming a giant crack. 

"DAMN THAT HAJIME!" Samon screamed angrily. "DAMN HIS UGLY FACE (Lol) ! DAMN HIS BUILDING! DAMN HIS GODDAMN TEASING! DAMN HIS WHOLE EXISTENCE!"

The train arrived.

Samon took his paperwork.

He got on the train.

Samon plopped down on the chair, dumping his paperwork on the chair next to him. He sighed as he thought about not seeing Tsuki. He wanted to stay with her. People call him  obsessed and clingy, but he was just being protective of his girlfriend. Something bad happened to their relationship before, but that's a whole other story. 

He thought now that he got away from Hajime, things finally would be calmer. Well, without him throwing a tantrum on the train that is. But, little did he know that danger in only around the corner...

"Samon-san!" a voice called from behind him. Samon turned, it was Tsuki.

"Tsuki?" Samon got up.

"Samon-san! Please wait up!"

"W-wait, Tsuki, the doors are closing!"

"I'll meet you in Building 5 then!"

"Wait what?"

"Just do as I-"

The doors closed. 

Samon look at Tsuki as train moved away, Tsuki waving enthuasicticly. He waved back. Samon smiled. Tsuki was willing to run from to the break room, to the train station, and wait for another train that comes in the next 15 minutes, just to spend time with him. Samon was really happy. The things she was willing to do for Samon. The things that Samon was willing to do for her. He smiled and sat down on the chair.

***

Samon reached Building 5, Tsuki coming awhile after. Samon was confused, how could she come so fast? The next train after the one he took was in 15 minutes. How did she come so quick?

"Tsuki? Wait wut?" Samon gawked. "How?"

"I-I..." Tsuki panted. "I ran here..."

"Ooohh, okay." Samon nodded

"H-how did you think I-I got here?" Tsui asked, still panting.

"You have a secret ability that you can control time." Samon suddenly made a serious face. "And you slowed everything except the train, so it seemed like it was faster to reach you. But you just slowed down time. But you didn't slow it down enough, so I reached here first. With you arriving shortly after." 

"Pfft, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Tsuki roared with laughter. "THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"H-hey, don't laugh!" Samon immediately turned as red as a tomato. 

"But what you said was ridiculous! HAHAHA!!!"

"Zip it OKAMI! (狼)"

"Ah, you haven't called me with that name in a long time."

"OROKA OKAMI! (愚か狼!)"

"SARU-SAN!!!!! (猿)"

"RYUSEI!!!"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Wait, why did you come?" 

"Ah, I wanted to keep you company~" 

"Eh, don't you want to go for break?"

"I'd rather be your company~ Plus, we could go to your building's canteen."

"Makes sense, makes sense."

"C'mon, let's go."

"Okay... Tsuki?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks... For coming to me when I needed help, thanks for helping me whenever I needed it, thanks for... thanks for being my girlfriend. Thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for ever being born."

"Your welcome."

"Just that?"

"Why not?"

"Whatever... You're weird..."

"Eeeeehhhh~? Don't you love me~?"

"Z-zip it!"

"Never~"

And so, Samon chased Tsuki to the canteen with Tsuki giggling like a mad woman and Samon blushing, as red as a tomato. Then, when they reached the canteen, Samon realises that he left all his paperwork at the station and made his way back, with Tsuki tailing behind him.

Glossary :

-狼 (Okami) means wolf in japanese.

-愚か狼 (Oroka okami) means stupid wolf in japanese.

-猿 (Saru) means monkey in japanese.

- Ryusei (I don't know what the japanese word is.) means shut up.