Chapter 5, You're a Damn Idiot

To those who have been reading this story since the beginning, please bear in mind I have editted the story  and deleted a few chapters. I've changed the setting to near the tournament. Tsuki now calls Samon Samon. Samon calls Tsuki Tsui-chan. Samon is now taller than Tsuki. Also, I changed my style. Now I don't put space on the front. I also changed Tsuki look, check on the second page please.

Tsuki and Kenshirou headed out for work at 6:30 and reached Nanba prison at 6:45. At the entrance they bumped into Samon and Hajime, who were fighting (obviously).

"Shut up you gorilla!" Samon yelled.

"You just want to stic-" Hajime started but was cut off when Samon kicked him in the face to stop him from talking when he noticed Tsuki and Kenshirou. 

"What are you two arguing about?" Tsuki asked.

"Ahaha, nothing, nothing..." Samon replied nervously.

"He wants to-" Hajime started.

"Shut it gorilla!"

"As if."

"F**k you!" 

"THE TWO OF YOU ZIP IT THEN!"

* later *

"I really wonder why Samon and Hajime argue so much..." Tsuki pondered out loud. 

"Same here, it's so noisy don't you think dear?" Kiji Mitsuba, the supervisor of Building 3, said.

"Yeah..." Tsuki sighed, "but hey, it adds up to the yaoi." 

"Huh?"

"I ship it. Samon x Hajime."

"Excuse me?! Samon is your boyfriend and you're saying that?!"

"I'm sure the readers agree~"

"DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!"

"KIJI-SAN'S MAKEUP IS THE SAME EVERYDAY!!!!!!!"

"TSUKI!"

"Hehehe~~~" 

Tsuki enjoyed being in this rowdy place. Many things happen. Interesting things. Not bad things. It was very enjoyable. 'Oh yeah, the new year's tornament's coming up... I wonder who'll this year... Maybe Kiji, nah. Samon? Nope. Us? Maybe. Hajime? Most probably.'

Samon came into the guards' break room with a pile of paperwork and ploped down on the couch next to Tsuki, "Uuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh..." 

"What's wrong?" Tsuki asked.

"Paperwork. Lazy." Samon groaned.

"Really?" Tsuki looked at Samon. "Need help?"

"No!" Samon suddenly jolted up. "I can't ask a lady to do that!"

"Ehhhhh?? I thought you said you were lazy!" Tsuki frowned.

"But I don't ask a lady, especially my girlfriend, to do what I don't want to do!" Samon leaned closer to Tsuki, until their foreheads touched.

"Awww~~~ You're so sweet~~~" Tsuki giggled.

"You too~" Samon smile. "You're even sweeter than my popsicles~"

Tsuki blushed and smiled shyly at Samon.

"Stop flirting in here." Hajime growled.

"Huuuhhhh?" Samon got up. "What's wrong? Jealous because you don't have a girlfriend?"

"Now you..!" Hajime too got up. 

"Gentlemen!" Tsuki stood between the two men. "Don't fight!"