Are you alright

This is my very first story on Wattpad so please be nice I have 40 good ideas and I'm excited to share them with you all. Hope you enjoy my first story.

(On the Edge midnight:)
Astrid's POV

I walked into Hiccup's  hut to check on him, he had a big fight with his father, the chief, a few days ago, the gang didn't talk to him much, knowing he was still mad at his father, so they gave him his space.

I knocked, without an answer I walked in to find him not in there. I heard a night fury roar and turned around to see Hiccup and Toothless flying together.

I hopped on Stormfly and flew up to him. I called to him " are you feeling better?"

Hiccup's POV

I saw Astrid and Stormfly  fly up to us, she asked if I was feeling better " A little bit" I replied to her. I seemed fine but a wasn't I was depressed and I didn't know what to do.

3rd person POV
The gang had gotten back together and Hiccup at times acted strangely, when ever his father was mentioned he would run off  for a few hours , no one could blame him ,but Hiccup was different, barely eating, sleeping or talking, no one knew but Hiccup cut himself out of anger and hate and he became scared of his father. Stoick couldn't take it but he didn't blame himself, he blamed his son, but know one could tell he was. Hiccup was hard to talk to knowing he was upset with his dad.

So that was the end of my first chapter what do you guys think I'm excited to work on the next one and more books see ya later hope you enjoy