Where are you?

Astrid POV

Hiccup promised he would be there for dinner but he wasn't, he has been gone for five hours since he left. Suddenly Toothless crashed into the clubhouse, dragon root arrows in his tail and back.
"How did Toothless get here?" Snotlout asked .
"I don't know" I told them as confused as everyone else was. Then I noticed that there was a new contraption on his tail like the one from Snoggletog but amplified.
    "Saddle up everybody! We need to find Hiccup" I told them going into my commander mode.
    "Fishlegs take care of Toothless"
   "You got it Astrid" he told me, I knew  he would take good care of Toothless until we got back.

Hiccup's POV
Me and Toothless we're flying peacefully. Then a net shot past us I looked down to see dragon hunters firing at us, a boulder came flying at us, luckily Toothless and I we're able to dodge it in time it was then I noticed there was a whole armada after us, and that was bad.
     "Well this isn't good" I stated to my dragon, but mostly myself. Suddenly a couple more like a dozen of dragon root arrows hit Toothless all over. Chains came over us and knocked me off of Toothless. The last thing I saw was Toothless flying away.
   "Toothless" was the last thing I heard myself say, before everything went black.

Author note:
I hope that this chapter was better than the last I have a lot of ideas that have popped up for this book I hope you enjoy the next chapter, bye my little snuggle buddies.