The chief

Astrid POV

We had to tell the chief about this and we all were nervous about telling him, even Snotlout. I was riding Toothless, Stormfly following right behind.
"This is not going to be great" Snotlout said wining sacredly knowing the chief all to well when he was angry. The twins knew as well, but we all knew Stoick would be more worried than angry. We soon arrived at Berk.

Hiccup POV three days later
(Hiccup's memories have been erased)

I woke up somewhere in a dome of some sorts, I couldn't remember my name or anything really. I wanted to get up but I realized I had chains on me weighing me down preventing my ability to get up, or even move around.
     "Why hello there glad to see you're finally awake" the man said to me cheerfully. 
"I am Krogan, Shadows" he said to me I was confused but now I knew the man and what I think was my name.
    "I believe you are wondering why you are here" another man behind Krogan said "I am Viggo", Krogan than spoke again "and you my boy are our experiment" I didn't like that word and growled at them. When another man came near me I growled at him as well he started to back away until Krogan grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Fighting us won't do you any good boy" he told me "I don't suppose you remember a Night Fury do you?" As he asked me that as I was trying to figure out what a Night Fury was, and what relation it had to me. "That's what I thought" he said before a man put something sharp with black liquid inside it. I soon drifted to sleep.

Stoick POV
I saw the teens flying towards Berk. I saw Astrid on Toothless without my son. "What are they up to?" I questioned aloud confused, I hopped on Skullcrusher and we flew to Gobber.