Expirement

Hiccup POV

I woke up not on I dragon hunter ship, more like a marble dome. There were chains holding me down, but my body felt heavier than the chains ,it felt numb. It seemed like all the anger and guilt I had was weighing on me and giving payback. I heard a voice.
"Hello Hiccup" it was Krogan. I scowled at him and I growled?! I felt a sharp pinch in my arm, it was a needle with a dark red liquid in it.
"What are you doing to me?!" I whined angrily in pain.
"Why my dear Hiccup we are just clearly erasing your memory" I felt the liquid coercing though my body.
"Although it will be great if you survive this experiment" Krogan said chuckling, with Viggo right behind him.
"I hope you have I nice rest  my dear Hiccup" I was a little bit scared. Soon I suddenly felt extremely tired and drowsy. I felt dizzy while I was having a battle with my eyelids, I tried to keep them up, but they won, because of my dizziness I had the urge to close them and I let it happen.

The gang 3rd person POV

They were looking for Hiccup with no luck, it started to storm terribly and they had to head back due to the storm.

Astrid POV

We got back to the Edge, and Toothless came up to me scared out of his mind for the safety his best friend. Fishlegs came up to me with Meatlug following behind. Like seeing my worry, he told me.
"Toothless has been eating" I was definitely relived by the news. Toothless made a worried coo.
"Don't worry we'll find him I promise."