Months

Astrid POV
2 months later

We had created a plan on how to find Hiccup, Toothless was a lot calmer but sadly worried for him. We had gathered our allies and checking out each dragon hunter ports and islands. We attacked so many yet not a sign of him, the good news was that the hunters we're losing lots of ground which was great.

At the Mead Hall:
"We have checked every island, boat and inch, where are they keeping my son!" Stoick yelled pounding his fists on the table, as we were going over the plan again, and all the maps.
"You know this plan is missing it's Hiccupy flare in it" Tuffnut said with his dumb face. Snotlout looked half ready to punch him.
"Um of course, our plans always have that in it, it's how they're so good, or at least half as good, ya know they somehow always end up falling apart in the end, or failing, either way, it's missing it" Ruffnut said in response.
I'm just a few seconds Dagur came rushing in yelling "THERE'S A NEW HUNTER ISLAND!, it has a giant marble dome too and great defenses"
"Alright new plan, we get quwakens and storm the place" I told everyone hopping that Hiccup would be there.

At the island.
There we guards littered everywhere, blasts and more. There was a giant hole in the white marble dome with burn marks, reveling the force of getting out.
"What happened here?" Heather asked confused and concerned for what they had held inside the dome. When we had landed however it looked worse than in the air.
"This doesn't make any sense, what could have this much power and force to do all this?" Stoick told us confused as well. "Astrid look these are Night Fury burns" Fishlegs said pointing at the hole. "Another Night Fury?!" Heather said shocked, "do you think the hunters have it?" She asked again. I shook my head. I hoped that if it was a night fury it was tame-able. We searched the whole place, yet we didn't find anything relating Hiccup's safety.

Sunset at an ocean cliff:
"Where are you Hiccup, I can't imagine a world without you in it"