Searching confessions

"Lance Coran, awesome!" Pidge smiled as she hunk and Matt surrounded a small circle as Matt was fumbling with a device with a tool.

"What's up?" Lance stood next to Keith who had his arms crossed.

"We made a tracker to track a tracker," Matt smirked back at them.

"Please never say that again..."

"Catchy," lance smirked.

"So how does it work?" Shiro asked with his hands on his hip.

"Start it up, it's like a metal detector except we can't find it until we're close to it, catch the signal," hunk stood up straight with a gleeful smile at his best friend.

"Oh damn, that's cool," Lance put on a fake smile, it couldn't pick his communicator up... could it?

"So this is going to be a scooby doo episode?" Keith raised an eye brow unamused.

"Yea basically," Pidge shrugged.

"No like 1980's scooby doo, none of this new scooby crap of 21st century," Lance waved his hands before they continued.

"True that," Matt agreed.

"What's scooby doo?" Allura asked.

"He is a god we worshipped and through dog bones into a fire after eating Scooby snacks, now what do we do now?" Keith waved them off and the alteans looked mortified.

"Seriously? Nice going," Lance smirked at him and Keith smiled back softly.

"Alright so Allura, Matt and Coran, you guys take over by the kitchen and dinning room, that area," Pidge handed her brother a device.

"Shiro, hunk and I will take the hangers,"

"Keith and Lance take care of the training area and the bedrooms," she handed Keith another device.

"Alright team lets get going," Shiro nodded.

-------

"Maybe it's outside the castle," Lance offered as he came back to Keith, he claimed he had to go check blue but he went to hide the communicator.

"Like the galra planted it outside?" Keith asked as he looked at the device.

"Yea something like that," Lance nodded. "Could've shot it on the ship or something?"

"Not a bad idea, if we find nothing in here then we'll check with the others and go out," Keith nodded.

"Go out~" Lance teased and Keith almost tripped while they walked.

"Outside," Keith blushed looking away. Lance frowned as he saw Keiths face red. He regretted the little tease seeing keith was flustered. It reminded him of himself.

"So have you remembered anything lately?" Keith changed subject after a moment of silence.

"Nope," lies.

"You seem different, are you sure your okay?" Keith tucked some of his short hair behind his ear crossing his arms while looking at the tracker.

"Different? How?" Lance asked raising an eye brow.

"I don't know, distant, like you don't even want to be here," Keith sighed.

They both stopped in the middle of the hall.

"It's only been like two weeks, I'm still getting the swing of things," Lance smiled at him and Keith looked up at him.

"It's been a bad different here Lance, I wish i was taken, not you, I'm sorry, I wish I fought more," he looked down at his feet, closing his eyes.

"Hey hey hey, what happened, happened, don't change anything cause it all worked out, I'm not in a pod and no ones dead, it's okay Keith," Lance set his hands on Keiths shoulders as they looked at each other.

"But those scars Lance, that pain, no one should've-" "it happened Keith, it's part of my past, can't hurt me anymore," Lance told him sternly.

"And I will always take the pain instead of someone I love, not again after her," Lance sighed looking down and Keith looked at him with wide eyes.

"We're family, I'll always have your back," he finally let out a breath looking back at Keith who was lost of words.

"Lance.." he whispered.

"Lance I like you, I have for a while," Keith told him softly.

"What?" Lance inhaled deeply.

"I know I was a dick to you, I knew I had feelings for you since you almost died from Sendaks attack... I never knew how to really process those feelings... but when you were taken by the galra I-" Keith cut himself off as he covered his face embarrassed. Lance hugged his own body not knowing what to do.

"Let's talk about this later," he bit his lip awkwardly.

"Now, let's get back to-" Lance was cut off when Keith pressed his lips against lances quickly but Lance took a step back quickly with a small pant.

"What the hell?!" Lance wiped his mouth with horrified eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I dont know what to do... I thought you liked me too," Keith looked away with his head down and arms hugging his chest tightly.

"Keith I can't do this anymore!" Lance cried out with tears in his eyes.

"Of course now you like me," he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What do you mean?" Keith reached out but Lance took another step away with wide eyes staring at Keith.

"Keith, I-I... I was in love with you! Okay? And you didn't love me back... And I'm ready to move on, I have moved on... Well I'm done! I'm done..." Lance shoved his hands in his pockets as a tear was quickly wiped away before Keith saw it. But he did.

"You love me?" Keith asked softly.

"I loved you once but not in this way anymore, I moved on Keith," he sighed closing his eyes.

"I never thought you would feel the same, it hurt a lot but I moved on," lance gulped a little as they stood there in the halls.

"We can talk later," Keith whispered.

Keith walked forward and suddenly his tracker started going off and Lance paled looking back at him.

"I found it," Keith looked around and suddenly looked up at the vents.

"I-Uh Uh lance, can you give me a hand, I can't reach," Keith looked at him but Lance shook his head rubbing his face.

"Fine. Whatever." Lance walked over and locked his fingers together and Keith used him to get up. His hand hit the surface of the vents and Lance closed his eyes. He found it.

Keith got back down and saw the communicator with wide eyes.

"Is this prince Lotors?" Keith looked at Lance.

"Let me see," Lance grabbed it and pressed a small code in the bottom for it to self destruct. He felt it vibrate and shorter out, a smirk played on his face but quickly went away.

"I never seen anything like it before," Lance handed it back to him.

"Why did it make that sound?" Keith looked at it confused.

"I don't know, it did that as soon as I just touched it," he shrugged.

"What did you do to it?" Keith asked raising am eye brow.

"What do you mean?" Lance played it off.

"I saw you tap it," Keith pointed out.

"I didn't do anything, I just touched it," Lance shrugged again.

"Lance I saw you, what did you do?" Keith snapped now annoyed.

"First you kiss me now your yelling at me," Lance scoffed.

"Lance what did you do to it?!" Keith yelled louder.

"Are you working with Lotor or something? Keith asked almost sarcastic but at the same time wasn't.

Lance was silent.

"Oh my god..."