Chapter 3

He leave her frozen for about a minute when finally she got back her voice and fake a cough. "What did you do in my living room?" She said with a serious and calm voice the latter look at her straight in the eye and then roam his sight at the place and then caressed his hair nonchalantly before answering, "I'm sorry miss I thought of your house as mine. I entered the wrong house." He said without emotion. His voice is deep and mysterious.

She was about to speak when the guy stand up and grab his leather jacket. "For the casualties I made" he said and leave a money at the top of a broken table before walking out. She took a deep breathe before getting the money. "What an ass. He broke my house, leave money and walk out? Right, an asshole."

She sat in the sofa feeling so exhausted. After cleaning her messy living room? Who would not feel exhausted? She close her eyes and her mind clouded on the guy from earlier. She can't help but to think about the mysterious guy. He looks really majestic at the same time lost, "a broken prince? childish thought." She giggled before finally drifting to sleep.

Next morning, she got up from bed and do her daily morning rituals. As soon as she finish drying her hair she went down stair to cook her own breakfast. Usually, after eating she would directly go to her mini library and start writing but today she just feel lazy.

Two days passed and it's getting unusual. She can't write anything, she's suffering from a "writer's block" for the first time. She can't think of any good scenarios.
She decided to take a walk inside their village, she grab her head phone and then started to walk right away. "It's been a awhile since I last walk like this." She mumble silently before closing her eyes and feel the heat of the sun on her skin when suddenly, someone bump into her. She close her eyes tightly as she felt her aching butt.
"Watch your step miss and don't walk with close eyes, crazy." She heard someone says as the music stops.

Her face turn crimson red as anger took her. "How dare you! I'm not the one who bumped into you, you're the one who should take the blame!" She scream before standing up. She was about to walk away when the guy spoke. "Hey miss, I'm sorry I didn't know it was you." Her forehead creased when she heard that familiar voice. She slowly lift up her head and saw the mysterious guy from yesterday. "Intruder?" It's too late before realizing she said that word.