Chapter 6

"Stop drinking already," she told him, only making him feel irritated. He slam his glass shot on the table and glared at her with his half-opened eyes.
"Kristal... Why must you do this to me? Why, why, why?!" Asher was totally drunk. He was now gripping the bottle of soju in his hand and gulping the contents down to the very last sip.

The confused Kendall could only stare at her blankly. 'Who's Kristal? Why is he drinking alone?' Her mind was filled with wonders but she choose not to interfere.
Fate bought them together to meet again. Actually, many times already.
And there she was, staring at the man who was extremely intoxicated with alcohol. His lids sagging, his eyes  turning pink and so were his cheeks.

"I really love you" he said, before his eyes swivelled to the back of his head and closed shut as he passed out, his head thrown onto the table.
She flinched in shock when his head hit the table with a loud thud. "Gosh" she muttered under her breath. 
Almost instantly, she turn away pretending not to see him. She didn't want to be responsible for his well-being, AGAIN. She didn't have to care. In fact, he thought he deserved to be left alone in that state for what he had done to her that day. 
But although she tried to ignore the uneasiness she was feeling, she couldn't help but feel a slight worry for him. Conflicted, she returned to him, gently pulling him up by his arm but couldn't do it. His too heavy. She called the bartender and ask him for help, which he gladly accept. "Your boyfriend ma'am? I'm glad you came. Sir Asher had been drinking quite a long hour." Asher? Was it his name? She swallow the lump on her throat before answering, "no I'm not his girlfriend. I'm just a friend." She answered with a fake smile the guy just give her a smile and continue helping her with this huge monster. Both of them drag him out of the bar.  She doest know where he lives, so she don't have a choice but to let him sleep on her house, AGAIN.

~

He opened his eyes to the dimly lit room and shut them back close instantly, hissing when he felt the aching in his head. The harsh scent of drink can be smelt and his throat was sore from all of the alcohol he poured down his throat last night. He didn't even think of getting up from bed, so he pulled the covers over before returning to sleep.

'Wait, where am I?'

In just one click, his eyes flung open upon realizing this is not his room.
His gazes roam around the room and it seems very familiar.
"Gosh you're finally awake, I've been waiting forever" a voice said and he turned to look at her.
His vision was blur for a moment, until his eyes finally got to focus and when he recognised who she was, he could only stare at her with no emotions at all.
"You again?" He ask with a straight face.
"How about thank me before leaving my house, that'll make you appear less of a bastard." She said, raising her right eye brow. 

"Whatever I'm leaving," he turned and walk towards the front door.
"Who's Kristal?" Kendall suddenly asked, and his heart dropped. He twisted his head to look at her, she looked like she was anticipating for an answer. "You don't have to know, it's none of your business." He said coldly as he finally went out the door.