Chapter 5

It's been awhile since she last hang out with Hyuna in this kind of place. She was hook by clubbing back then but after she discover herself having a talent of writing, her night life lessen and for her it's a good change. Her gazes roam around the place. Drunk people, making out, dancing freak, assholes and sluts all over the place are getting Wilder as the night passed by. She take a deep breath as she watch her best friend dance with some random guy while her, just sitting in one corner not feeling the wild aura in the place. All she want to do is to find a subject and write new story but she can't just find it. It seems that everything is not just right.

She face palm and close her eyes until she felt someone sit beside her and it's Hyuna her best friend.
"Sorry for dragging you in here Unnie." She heard her say with an apologetic tone. Kendall lift her head and smile at Hyuna. "No don't mention it Hyun. I want to go in here too, trying to get an subject for my next novel." Kendall said faking a smile. Hyuna grab her hand and held it tightly before smiling. "Oh my Kendall, your really are thinking of that here? You're funny." She said giggling.
"I don't know what to do anymore. I need to write as soon as possible. Readers are starting to rant." She said with a sad voice.
"You know what Kendall? In order to write a good scenarios it should be realistic. Like you've experienced it or your experiencing it and a little advice, try to write a romance novel. Romance is the trend nowadays. I'm not saying that you stop writing fantasy, what I mean is just try. There's no harm on trying." Hyuna said with a smile plastered on her face. Kendall think for awhile before coming up with a decision.
"Okay, I'll try it." Kendall said and Hyuna scream because of happiness, they hug each other and laugh but Kendall stop with worried face upon realizing something.
"I don't have romance experience Hyuna." She said hesitating. Hyuna laugh at her and her reply made Kendall frozen for about a minute. "Then go get a man."

Hyuna went back on the dance floor after stating those words. "Should I really get a man?" She silently mumbled. She took a deep breath before finally standing up. She never stop wandering her gaze in the place when suddenly her gazes landed at the familiar man in the bar station. Her feet has there own mind as it slowly walk towards to him automatically. He found him drinking some hard alcohol she won't dare to drink her stares landed at the table where bottle of empty beers scattered. Just by looking at him, it's obvious that he's already drunk as hell.