》BOOK 3《

¤Kiss It All Better¤

***

The car was completely silent as Alayna sat, traumatized. Karoline sighed, going way over the speed limit to keep up with Dean and Sam who were in the Impala. Karoline's eyes flicked over to her sister when she saw her pull one of her throwing knives from her boot. "What're you doing?" 

"Gouging out my eyes." Alayna replied, dead serious causing Karoline to scoff at her antics.

"You brought it on yourself," Alayna put her head in her hands and groaned at her sister's words. "You should've knocked."

"It's a part of you I never wanna experience again," Alayna responded causing Karoline to let out a loud laugh. 

"Please, you and Sam loved having time to yourselves. Get your freak on-" Karoline broke off as Alayna slapped her arm with the back of her hand, hating the way her cheeks were growing warmer. "What'd Dad say?" Karoline switched topics, much to Alayna's relief.

"Not much. Crop failures, cicada swarm - both just outside Lincoln, Nebraska." Alayna relayed the information her Dad had given her, which wasn't much.

"Demonic Omens?" Karoline suggested and Alayna shrugged.

"That or bad crops and a bug problem." Alayna pointed out, and Karoline couldn't help but agree with her. 

"Hey, at least it's a lead," Karoline shrugged as she spoke. Alayna nodded in agreement as she looked back down at the map to check their progress as they passed a town sign. "Any deaths?"

"Nothing Dad could find - yet, anyway,"

"It's weird," Karoline frowned, and Alayna's eyes flicked to her. "The Devil's gate opened and dark clouds were sighted over at least seventeen cities."

"Right, now there's nothing." Alayna continued the thought, getting at what her sister was trying to say. The calm before the storm, the thought pushed it's way into her mind and Alayna wished desperately for it to go away, but it just stuck. It was weird. After killing the Demon her and Sam's powers had gone away, all of it except the thoughts. It was like it was something entirely different, someone trying to send her a message. 

"Exactly, you'd think it would be 'Apocalypse is neigh', but it's been silent for almost a week now," Karoline shook her head with a deep sigh. "It's like their waiting for something." Alayna frowned at the chill her sister's words sent up her spin. 

"Maybe," She whispered. 

"It's killing me," Karoline complained, her eyes turning to Alayna. "Like if you're gonna start a damn war, just get it over with already."

"I don't know," Alayna mused, knowing that the feeling she was getting wasn't good, and Karoline's words only made it worse. "Be careful what you wish for." She muttered, turning her attention back down to the map. 

***
Welcome to book 3! Join our favorite hunters as they experience all that season three has to offer.

365 Days. The count down to the day Dean was supposed to go to Hell hung over the four hunters like a dark shadow. But, with the Devils gate now open, two demons who won't leave them alone, ghosts from their pasts, and the big, bad Lilith wanting Sam and Alayna dead, they may have more to worry about than Dean's impending fate. Can they save him before it's too late?

This is season three, let the count down begin