Chapter one:)

Okay,so I am going to give you guys a basic idea of this story.Jhope enters a loop , found people who are not in his time and this story is inspired by the peculiar kids book so go check it out and don't forget to vote and add it to your library .Btw this is bottomjhope the rest are topping .Now ,the story begins.

Hoseok also known as Jhope is a ordinary kid living in a common world in which it is called THE EARTH.(yes,you heard me earth)He is a adorable sunshine and he looks like this:

(yes,you heard me earth)He is a adorable sunshine and he looks like this:

Omg the choker tho(ehhem)anyways

One day,as Jhope was walking home,he saw someone walking in very odd clothes unlike those people from his century,that person was wearing old fashion clothes.(like those clothes you don't usually see people wearing you get the idea ,right ?)Curiosity got the better of him,Jhope followed that person.It led him into another place in which it looks very weird.In fact,he has never seen such a beautiful house with intricate designs."Wait,wasn't this the old abandoned building that no one dares to go into"Jhope thought.Jhope's eyes grew as big as saucers.....
Just then,the person that Jhope was following looked behind and stared at him and the only thing Jhope did was stare back.This happen for what seemed like an eternity till the boy inched nearer to Jhope .Jhope wanted to move backwards but it seems like his feet was rooted to the ground.The boy placed his hand on Jhope's face as if he was observing him.jhope felt creeped out but let the boy have it his
way.When the guy was done admiring Jhope's features,he suddenly realised he was being rude because he quickly placed his hands back to where it belonged beside his body and bowed saying sorry.Jhope simply nodded his head and said it was alright.
Em,I am so sorry for my rude behaviour just now,please forgive me
It is alright but can you tell me where I am right now
Oh yeah,you just entered the loop which brings you to the future.In this world,you are currently in 2031.Jhope's face turned pale.
Would I be able to return to my own world??Jhope asked panicking
The boy simply chuckled and said yes but added
But why would you want to go back when you are in the future and can do what you want,am I right or am wrong
Jhope contemplated his situation for a while before realising that this was always what he had wanted , a few spices to spice up his ordinary life.
But wait why are in such ridiculous "uniforms".
But I thought this is what your kind of people wear ??
Well we don't wear that as much now we wear casual clothes such as shirt and jeans
Ohhhhh,that explains why people where giving me weird looks okay I shall take note of that and go shopping something, maybe you can come with me.
Jhope then realised that he was taking to a random stranger so he asked
So em,not to be rude or anything but what is your name??
Oh how rude of me,my name is Namjoon also known as Rapmonster .
Hi Rapmonster ,I am Jhope.it is wonderful to meet you!!
Hi Jhope ,same here.
I would like to ask some questions about this world like what is a loop ??
Why don't we go into my house I can explain and I can introduce you to my friends too.it is like killing two birds with one stone.
Jhope nodded his head and let Rapmonster lead him into his house.

To be continued....

Btw:This is how Rapmonster looks like