Valentine and CNY special

Ring!Ring!

A pissed off Suga picked up his phone and shouted

Who is it?Don't you have anything better to do??

He heard someone sigh into the phone and retort

Well , then maybe I won't give you your presents.

Suga blushed and said

Jhope my bae , how are you??

That's more like it. Anyway are you and the others coming home tonight??

Sorry but we have something on,we will be late so don't stay up late , okay ??

Jhope ,on the other hand, sighed and ended the call. The others have been staying late at their companies lately and he started to wonder if they are even in love.

Running his hand through his hair for the umpteenth time that week , he stared at the amount of food he jad specially prepared for the six of them , it was enough to feed a king.

It is not like I need them to be able to eat this much right??

Jhope thought to himself. He knew he was lieing to himself but who could help it , it was absolutely necessary for someone like him .

He looked at the food with misery in his eyes . He was a person who was used to be alone before they came along .

I guess i just have to put them in the fridge AGAIN and remind them to warm it up when they come home.

Jhope walked into his bedroom and suddenly his devil appeared

Hey , let's go party , it is not like they are coming back anytime soon . Let's just do it.

Jhope gave in eventually to his devil and wore some very sexy clothing before grabbing his wallet as he left.

When he arrived at the nearest gay bar , he was greeted by his favourite person ,Choi Youngjae. They were both the sunshines of their group and often hang out.

Why are you here?
Jhope asked out of curiosity??

I am not receiving as much attention anymore , I guess I want to feel special today.
Youngjae replied with a shrug.

Seems like they were here for the smae reason , they drank for a while before deciding to get on the dance floor. He saw lots of handsome guys and realised that there was one who clearly stood out above the rest . He was S.coups. He had what seemed like a firm chest and plump lips. With his wide smile , it made him seem more handsome.

He moved his way towards Mr Handsome and it seems like he too was interested because he moved slowly to Jhope .

Just then,he received a text from someone , he fished out his handphone and found that it was from Taehyung .

Where are you??

Shoot was all that Jhope could think of at that moment.

To be continued