Chapter 9(SHOPPING)

Jhope sighed , he was done with shopping with two people already , they were satisfied with what they bought but honestly , he was very tired .Rapmonster noticed this and suggested something

Why don't we all go grab something to eat before we continue ??

They all nodded their head and followed Rapmonster to a nearby coffee shop to grab a bite .Jhope smiled at Rapmonster with gratitude in his eyes and held Rapmonster's hand as they walked to the coffee shop.Rapmonster felt happy because he was glad that Jhope was holding his hand and not someone else's .Whereas the others noticed the two linking hands and stared at them hardly,burning holes into their backs but they were oblivious because they were too comfortable with that position of siting together and talking together like a couple.

Sitting on the other side of Jhope is Jungkook. As the golden marknae sometimes you have the upper hand and this is one of the times in which he could use it.

Jhope could you help me order a green tea latte thank you.

How could Jhope reject Jungkook so he agreed and got out to order the drink that Jungkook wanted.

While Jhope was gone , the five had a good chat with Rapmonster about time equality and he caught on so when Jhope returned he only stayed slightly clingy which satisfied the others.Jhope did not even notice the change in his behaviour as the others started chatting with him.

So , Jhope what do you think about your new house??

It is great so far and I am glad that you all have accepted me so fast . I am a hybrid by the way....so yeah .....not many people know this but I trust you all so yeah...and I also go into random heats soo

😱😱plot twist

They all stared at Jhope with big eyes ...
Then Jin who was the "Mother" decided to speak , breaking the silence.

And yeah , all of us are hybrids too.We also have sexual needs you know sooo...would you be able to help us then..

Oh okay,after all we can help each other this way so why not??

The other 5 still seemed shocked from this information while Jin and Jhope communicate happily they simply stared at Jhope with happiness .
After that , all of them looked at Jhope with lust but Jhope did not notice.

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER *
THE BREAK

Now,Jhope then looked at the remaining 4 people from head to toes.Scratching his chin like he had a beard, Jhope squinted his eyes and just then, came up with the best idea for each of them.He knew just the thing that suited each of their personalities perfectly.

What could he be thinking???

To be continued ....

Obsessed with the tears albummmm.

This is illegallll

This is illegallll...💓💓💓💓