CHRISTMAS SPECIAL TWO

Jin then turned to Jhope who was still blushing and said

I will attend but what do you want for the Christmas party?? Do you want me to bake anything??

Yes!! Thank you Jin. You are the best ever. In fact, I will even help you bake. I want some gingerbread man's and maybe some Christmas trees cookie.

Okay, let's do it tomorrow.

Sure.

Jhope replied enthusiastically. Jin beamed at Jhope and attempted to kiss Jhope's forehead .

But

Jhope lifted his head in a perfect angle. Jim's lips landed on Jhope's plump ones and it shocked the both of them but none of them pulled away. Instead, Jin went for it, he savoured every moment of it and even placed his tongue into Jhope's mouth. They had a heated make out session and Jungkook and Namjoon was shooked seeing the scene..Jungshook. Jhope pulled away when he saw Jungkook and Namjoon turning paler by the second. Jin then leant forward and whispered

That is not all,we shall continue later..

Jin then headed off to the store to get the ingredients for the bake session tomorrow with Jhope. Jhope turned back to the remaining people who has yet to answer him.

So.. Can you all come??

The two collected themselves from the previous scene quickly, each jealous that Jin get to make out with the wonderful Jhope.

Jungkook brushed his chin like he had a moustache and said in an old man tone

What do I get if I come to the party??

I will play with you your video games for a week and I will do anything you want so please come.

Anything??

Yeah anything so please come.

Okay but expect the unexpected from me.

Jungkook said and winked. He then continued to watch the programme on the television.

Em okay??

Turning to Namjoon, Jhope looked at him with hopeful eyes.

Em, but I can't, sorry I have to attend to a conference...

Jhope immediately filled with sadness and looked like he was about to cry.

I was just joking, of course I will attend no matter what!! So don't cry, okay?? Let's go get ice cream and watch some BTS videos, okay??

Namjoon rushed to say as Jhope was about to burst out in tears. Jhope looked at Namjoon and nodded his head. Namjoon chuckled at Jhope's cute nod and led Jhope to get the ice cream.

They settled in Namjoon's room and watched the video while enjoying ice cream. While watching, Namjoon suddenly grab Jhope's chin and lifted it up to face him.

Hmmmmm....

What??Namjoon?? Is there something on my face??

Yes and that is the cute smile that always brights up the room where ever he goes.

Jhope blushed at Namjoon's comment and Namjoon took the chance to kiss Jhope. He leant in and placed one hand on Jhope's head and the other to play with Jhope's nipples.

Jhope enjoyed every moment of it, he placed his hands on Namjoon's neck and pulled him closer.

Namjoon's hand slided down onto Jhope's but the and squeezed it, earning a moan from Jhope. He placed both hands on Jhope's booty and pulled Jhope into his laps so that Jhope was facing Namjoon and Namjoon would have full access to Jhope's back.

Do you know how jealous I was when the others were making out with you?? Don't you think I deserve your first time since I found you and I invited you??

Jhope released a moan before replying

Why don't all six of you do me?? Wouldn't that be better??

Namjoon smirked and said

What a great idea.

He carried Jhope by his ass and brought him to the living room where the other five were  seating watching the television. Jin had arrived back earlier than expected.

Hey! Guys?!Jhope wants all of us to do him.NOW!!

The other five look at him with wide eyes while Jhope whimpered from all the attention and hid his blushing face from them in Namjoon's neck.

Suga made the first move and went to Jhope and Namjoon.  He lifted Jhope's face and kissed Jhope deeply before pulling away from the panting Jhope. Jhope whined at the loss of warmth and turned to Namjoon and eyed his lips. He then leant in to kiss Namjoon's lips while Suga pulled Jhope's shirt off to play with his nipples. Jungkook stood up to take Jhope from Namjoon and carried him the opposite way Namjoon carried Jhope so Jhope's front was exposed.

Jhope then turned his head to turn to Jungkook and placed kisses on Jungkook's cheeks all the way to his lips before they frenched kiss each other faces off. Now that Jhope's front was exposed.....

CLIFFHANGER GUYS..
STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHRISTMAS SPECIAL HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS!!

I probably will update when I have time because now I have to deal with various things like preparing for next year and so on so forth thanks to those who supported me and I hoe that you will not be disappointed...

Byeeee, 😆😆