Chapter 3

Rapmonster :levitating skills
Jin:supersonic speed
J-hope's power:yet to be discovered
Taehyung:??
??:?
??:?
??:?

Rapmonster sighed and said

While you see,this house has 7 peculiar people each with different powers do once in a while this happens

Rapmonster led Jhope to the place where Jin had ask Taehyung to bring him to.In fact the room that was on fire was literally blazing with fire.Fire licked the doorway causing it almost impossible to walk in.Just then, a guy emerged from it. He walked to Jin with his head hung low while Jin glared at him before proceeding to clean the mess .Jhope simply looked with eyes as big as saucers.

Jhope's POV

Wow the guy who walked out from the fire looks like a bunny and the alien making boy is so handsome .Wait,what am I thinking.OH GOSH!!!Why are everyone I met so far so handsome not like me.(Actually hobi you are handsome but for the sake of this book you will think you are not)

Nobody's POV

Both the boy who made weird noises and the boy who walked on fire looked at Jhope as if they were observing him like he was a science experiment object .
Namjoon noticed that Jhope looked uncomfortable and when he found the source of it ,he quickly introduced Jhope to them.

That boy who you see that walked on fire is our marknae ,Jungkook while the boy who was over dramatic is Taehyung .

Jhope simply nodded his head and introduced himself.

Hi,I am Jhope

Taehyung immediately went forward to welcome Jhope while Jungkook smiled at Jhope with his signature Bunny smile .
Jhope was glad that they had accepted him so quickly. Just then,Jhope remembered that Rapmonster said that everyone living there had their own special power so he asked

What are your special powers??

They smirked and said

Why don't we demonstrate ??

Just then,Jin popped into the conversation

How about no and two of you are grounded.And just because you lost the game that does not mean you can use your powers ,Jungkook.But for our special guest here ,I shall allow you to use your powers once but ONLY OUT IN THE GARDEN.

Jhope simply chuckled at the sight of Jin getting angry and commented

You sound just like their Mother.

Well ,if they could take care of themselves I would not be and I take that as a compliment thank you very much.

Jhope and Jin got along quite well as they strolled to the garden .When they reached the garden,Jhope was amazed ,there were a variety of different flowers ,of all shapes and sizes too.Just then,from a far he saw a guy playing with a kite .

Who could it be??

To be continued